Esteemed Contributor

Scout is home with us......... Our awersome pawsome foursome is complete.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}At three thirty I went and picked up Libby and together we made the short trip to the shelter. I saw our friend and he knew why we were there [I called before hand]. he went in the back to get Scout. I imagined a much bigger dog. Nope he is about 25 to 30 pounds with a black muzzle and grey and white paws and his body is black .. very friendly and calm he came out and greeted us.. We also had our other three in tow and they all got along wonderfully. He also gets along well with cats and rabbits. The daughter who brought him to the other shelter in neighboring town was upset she had to let him go but in the apartment complex she lives in they do not allow dogs. Sweet, affectionate and just what we needed to add to our family of four paws. We needed to heal as a family after what has happened within the last few months. Scout is one year old and will not get much bigger then he is now. But, will see. The joy on Libs face was worth getting to this point. Scout has a friend, a stuffed animal he carries around in his mouth all the time. It has seen better days but, he loves it so and he is now in our playroom with our other three. He is snuggling with Sandy who he has taken a fancy to. I think he will be a good candidate to go with Sandy and I when we do our hospital work [Sandy is a therapy dog] I will talk to the hospital staff about Scout. I think he will be good with the children there. Steven loves him too . I can not wait for Tanya to come home and see him. Have a good night all and thanks for your posts and well wishes. Anna

Super Contributor

Re: Scout is home with us......... Our awersome pawsome foursome is complete.

I love happy news. Your Scout is a lucky pup. I wish you many years of love and fun with your new family member. Bless you.
Valued Contributor

Yea! Having read what you and your family have gone through over the past months, I am really excited and happy for you. He sounds like a wonderful addition - congratulations!!

Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!!!! Happy stuff!!
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you he is truly a love bug. Have a great night!

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} So happy for you and your family, Matty. Everytime I turn around, my little guy has his toy in his mouth, a stuffed "something,"{#emotions_dlg.laugh} or a ball, so funny, the girl doesn't care for toys at all. Wishing you all the best with your new family member.Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Yay! It was meant to be!

Trusted Contributor

This is such wonderful news. I am so happy for all of you and especially for Scout who will be so cherished and loved. Wish we could see his picture.How sweet that he is already good buds with Sandy,thats just darling.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Congratulations, all of you. Sending many good wishes for happy times ahead. Libby, you enjoy the new member of your family.
Respected Contributor

Congratulations on your new doggie! I hope he brings you many years of joy.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder