Esteemed Contributor

Call me a gutton for punishment but my love of animals wins out......Big time!

Our kind gentle giant of a man from our local animal shelter just brought in a one year old Lab mix named Scout .. We are going to visit him at the shelter this afternoon I want to wait for Libby to come home from school so we can go together. We are also bringing our threesome along to make sure everyone gets along with him. I thought to call or text Libby but, wanted it to be a surprise for her. I just got off the phone with Steve and called Tanya from her school this morning everyone is excited. He is healthy! Had all his shots and he is a Lab with greyhound and terrier mix in him. The owner took wonderful care of him but, she got sick and could not care for him. Her daughter brought him in a few days ago. Our friend from the shelter says he has a wonderful quiet personality but, is a love bug he loves to lick all the people who work there and they love him right back. He said he looks like a smaller version of a lab with slight terrier mannerism's. And thought he would be the perfect fit for our family. I will update later tonight friends.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Re: Call me a gutton for punishment but my love of animals wins out......Big time!

Matty, thank God for people like you. Keep us posted about Scout. Would love to see a picture too, but I understand. I don't know how to do that stuff. Wish I could send a picture of Hero to everyone. It's so nice to put a face to a name.

Give Scout a hug from all of us on petlovers. He's a lucky guy.