Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner October 27 - November 2, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 27 - November 2, 2014

Happy Monday! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.devil2} Hello, to all of you here and your pet kids.... And wishing all of you a early "Happy Halloween!

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear PCC friends a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Happy Monday Sheltie, Matty and Beastie and everyone else on this wonderful pet loving board. Hero sends his deaf white boxer {{{{{hugs and kisses}}}}} to all his friends here.

Hope everyone has a good week, 2 legged and 4 legged friends. Nice day in CT, beautiful colors here. No more beautiful place than New England in the fall.

My friend and I went to Reading and Lancaster PA this past weekend to do outlet shopping like we have done for the past 34 years. Not crowded like it usually is and many of the outlets are closed. Such a shame. It seems like it gets worse every year but this year was really noticeable.

Have a nice week everyone. Looking forward to Halloween. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Frequent Contributor

Hello everyone!

I just want to wish you all a very good day. I almost feel like breaking forth in song.

Enjoy.

Valued Contributor

Hi Matty, beastie and NChg! Welcome LadyAmara! Hope you can stop by often and chat! It got unseasonably warm here in WNY today, in the high 70's and very windy. No telling what it'll be tomorrow! So long as it doesn't entail _now I am fine with it!
Respected Contributor

Do I smell _now?

doxie

Valued Contributor

No you don't! la la la la, la la la laaaaaaaa (hands covering ears) la la la laaaaaaaa
Respected Contributor

I love that Christmas song! It reminds me of the wintery _now. I can imagine that if you are used to a lot of it you would be eager for its return. We do not get a to and I still get excited about our _nowfalll.

doxie