Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for all the animals [and there wonderful owners] with or without candles at 8Pm EST.

Libby, and I think it is time for another prayer vigil for all the animals and there owners who love them so much. We have been reading some of these posts and have been tearing up. A circle of cyber love is well needed here and for our Deer population for sadly here in NJ and other states hunting season has started. We pray for our deer to find safe shelter and enough food and water. God bless the animals that live with us and live in the wild. TIA to all of you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prayers for all the animals [and there wonderful owners] with or without candles at 8Pm EST.

Great idea -- I completely agree and will definitely pray at 8 p.m.

Super Contributor

Re: Prayers for all the animals [and there wonderful owners] with or without candles at 8Pm EST.

Please add Tiggi. The past couple of days she has changed...appetite off, she has the prednisone bloat and isn't walking very well, kind of waddling. I think she has had enough. {#emotions_dlg.crying} Although she did pull herself up the cat tree this morning like she used to do as a younger kitty.

Esteemed Contributor

I find these verses so comforting, I would love to pray for the animals, its a great idea!

"But now ask the beasts, and they will teach you; and the birds of the air, and they will tell you; Or speak to the earth, and it will teach you; and the fish of the sea will explain to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this, In whose hand is the life of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind?" Job 12-7-10.

In the God’s future kingdom, “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the goat … the cow and the bear shall feed, their young ones shall lie down together … and a little child shall lead them … They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.” Isaiah 11:6-9.

In God’s future kingdom, all pain will be gone. “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away. And He that sat upon the throne said, ‘Behold, I create all things new.’ And He said to me, “Write this down, for these words are true and faithful.’” Revelation 21:4,5.

For more insights into what the Bible says about Heaven, animals, and God’s love, read, Will My Pet Go to Heaven? by Steve Wohlberg

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I will be here with my candles lit. So many ailing fur babies. Indy I am so sorry to hear that Tiggi isn't doing well right now and hope she can pull out of it.I adore your sweet baby.

Matty this is so kind of you,such sad news here lately.

Tiggi,Mavis,Shy Annie,MsScoots,Charlie,Baby Cat,Amber,and all the abandoned abused and homeless animal. If I forgot anyone please let me know. My feral Pal has healed and is doing wonderfully due to all the prayers and God,I know it to be true. He was hurt and so skinny.I wish I could show a picture of how good he looks now.

beauty junkie

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It has becoming so horribly sad to come to the PCC.. I think at this time of year we should think of the animals and all they give us. And the animals of the wild who were on earth before us who witnessed the birth of our Lord. They are so deserving of all our prayers, every animal is included tonight the ones of the wild, the ones that are lost and can not come home the ones that are ill. Thank you friends for praying with us. Anna, Libby, Steven and Tanya and our adorable threesome Patches, T-Max and Sandy. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/26/2014 beauty junkie said:

I will be here with my candles lit. So many ailing fur babies. Indy I am so sorry to hear that Tiggi isn't doing well right now and hope she can pull out of it.I adore your sweet baby.

Matty this is so kind of you,such sad news here lately.

Tiggi,Mavis,Shy Annie,MsScoots,Charlie,Baby Cat,Amber,and all the abandoned abused and homeless animal. If I forgot anyone please let me know. My feral Pal has healed and is doing wonderfully due to all the prayers and God,I know it to be true. He was hurt and so skinny.I wish I could show a picture of how good he looks now.

beauty junkie

BJ, I am glad that Pal is doing so well! Prayers do help! I know this first hand.Wink

Esteemed Contributor

If we could bundle all the prayers you sent our family for years during Schmoo's fight -- we would reflect them immediately back toward all of you whose pets and ferals are in crisis and in need this very night. May the same healing radiance touch you and yours:

Honored Contributor

Matty...

God Bless your kind heart for starting this thread. As always, I will be with the rest of you in spirit to pray for all of the precious animals...be they someone's furbaby, or in a shelter desperately waiting to be adopted/saved, or one whose living in the streets or in the woods.

Sammycat...

I love that beautiful photo of your precious Schmoo...bathed in Heavenly light.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

I will definitely be here with my candle lit for all animals and furbaby owners. Hugs, prayers and love to all! {#emotions_dlg.wub} Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!