Esteemed Contributor

It getting really cool and fall like and Emmy, my little min pin loves the weather. I live in an apartment, and there are so many pets here, I just love it. Anyway, she picked up something in her mouth. When she came inside she dropped an acorn at my feet and she looked so pleased. I realize that was her little gift for me, I said thank you Em..I picked her up and got lots of kisses. There are so many acorns this year, I wonder if thats a clue about this winter?? Hopefully not!

I watched Dr. Pol, (vet show this morning)..he said dog treats are good for a reward, but, break them into several pieces, they remember the treats, not so much the size. Great idea, to prevent weight gain. Love him and Caesar..!

Go Royals!! 2 more games!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Aww...what a sweet story. Emmy loves her mommy so much! Hugs and love to you graceandmercy and Miss Emmy!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

I hope the acorns mean we're going to get snow here in NC this winter!

Such a sweet story about your Emmy! I have a little cat (actually she's a little "fat cat") who loves the small cloth mice that smell like catnip. Once in a while she wakes me in the middle of the night just mewing and mewing until I get up to see what's going on. There she stands in the kitchen, with a little cloth mouse at her feet, looking at me as though to say, "Look what I have for you!" I pick her up and love her and tell her how proud I am and what a good girl she is, then put her down and she goes back to her sleep spot a very happy girl!

Then I realize it's 3:00 a.m. and am I going to be able to go back to sleep!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} But it doesn't matter, she's so sweet when she does that! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

How are you doing pandalady?? Emmy is my buddy, I'm in alot of pain and she seems to understand. At night when I need an injection, she follows me into the bathroom..she has also wakened me at night, by snorting..she's never done that before. When I get up I realize things aren't right..everytime I've checked my blood sugar its been too low. You know they're finding out dogs can warn their owners when heart attacks and strokes are imminent. Even some types of cancer. Its amazing! I really believe animals are angels!

Whats up with you?? I take care of a lovely lady now that was a teacher, among other things! I have such respect for you girls. She's seen alot in her lifetime and I love to listen.

What grade do you teach?? My cousin taught third graders and loved her job. I remember when my boys were small they loved their teachers, they were mommies to them, we really lucked out. The teachers were allowed to have pets, etc and it looked like home, not a school setting. I loved to go and see the iguana..do you have any pets in your class??

Please keep me posted..! Em and I send you love and hugs!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Hello graceandmercy, Miss Emmy is a blessing to you from God! I will pray for you about everything that is going on with your health. Hugs and love to you and Miss Emmy! Take care of yourself.

Thank you for your sweet comments about teachers. I am a Kindergarten teacher. I have 9 years left until I can retire. Not having children of my own, they are my kiddos. Tell your friend that I respect her, as well.

Right now, dh and I do not have a pet. Heidi (our almost 13 year old dachshund) passed away in 2009. Even almost 5 years later, I am still not ready for another pet, just yet. I know that God will let me know when it is time.

Right now, my lungs are stabilized but I have kidney tumors (benign). On November 4, I will have the largest on removed. I have been experiencing pain so I hope that this will help.

I am so glad to call you a friend! God's blessings and my prayers to you!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

What nice stories, both of you. Thank you for sharing.Smile

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/25/2014 panda lady said:

Hello graceandmercy, Miss Emmy is a blessing to you from God! I will pray for you about everything that is going on with your health. Hugs and love to you and Miss Emmy! Take care of yourself.

Thank you for your sweet comments about teachers. I am a Kindergarten teacher. I have 9 years left until I can retire. Not having children of my own, they are my kiddos. Tell your friend that I respect her, as well.

Right now, dh and I do not have a pet. Heidi (our almost 13 year old dachshund) passed away in 2009. Even almost 5 years later, I am still not ready for another pet, just yet. I know that God will let me know when it is time.

Right now, my lungs are stabilized but I have kidney tumors (benign). On November 4, I will have the largest on removed. I have been experiencing pain so I hope that this will help.

I am so glad to call you a friend! God's blessings and my prayers to you!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Panda , I have taken care of patients with pulmonary fibrosis..is this similar? Are you on oxygen?? I'm so thankful they're benign! I will pray that you're healed. I listen to Joseph Prince, he's amazing. If you want just google his name and you can see his latest sermon. Anyway, remember the SARS in Asia?? He had his congregation recite the 91st Psalm 2 times daily. Not one of them got sick and many were healed of any illnesses. He has the largest church in Asia! I am going to start doing this..when you read it, its all about this crazy world today..No plague will come nigh my dwelling..anyway we will get healed Panda! I love those little dachshunds..Heidi, how cute! I bet she was a doll! We both have German dogs, lol! I hope you feel ready for a new baby soon, I waited almost 9 years after Tigger was adopted. He was a darling Shih Tzu, but the twins were too much for him. The vet thought he'd be happier with an older lady without kids, and I think he was. Emmy came to us in 2005, such a darling little girl! I will be praying for you Nov 4th. Please keep me posted, though I know you're very busy with those kids..I've had lung issues too with pneumonia several times, its so tiring..I send God's blessings and protection to you too! Bless your heart, Emmy and I send kisses, love and hugs..I rebuke any pain, in Jesus' name!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

-- Mae West