Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner October 20 - 26, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 20 - 26, 2014

Chilly morning here in WNY. Just rain forecast so don't get your hopes up Doxie!

Special prayers going out to Panda this morning as she meets with her surgeon. Hope he can set your mind at rest and ease your nerves. {{{Panda}}}

Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies, prayers continue always, for those in need.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear PCC friends a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness and good health.

Panda... Sending lots more very special prayers and hugs your way.

((((((((((((PANDA)))))))))))

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}Very chilly this morning in central NJ. But, the leaves are turning and falling off the trees. Lib called it brisk and it felt great to me. The wind died down the sun is out and it is a beautiful fall day! Have a great start to the week everyone.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Our thoughts and prayers are with our dear friend panda... Godspeed! Anna

Esteemed Contributor

Many thoughts and prayers for our dear, sweet Panda.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Good Monday evening PCC friends and furbabies,

First of all, each and every one of you are so dear to me here. Sheltie, Beastie, Matty and MoJoV, your prayers and encouraging words are so comforting.

Well...today was a long day. First of all, they had me going all over creation to find his office. Once there, I had to go and have lab work (that I didn't know I needed today). Anyway, finally I met with the doctor. He explained the delicate nature of the procedure. I will be awake under a mild sedative. He needs me awake so I can "hold my breath" during his work to make sure he is cutting in the right places. He talked about the risk for a blood clot to the brain, cutting too much kidney, etc... It sounded so scary to me. I still don't know when this will be. He said that his office will call. My dh said he'll call in the morning and try to get this scheduled. I need to know ASAP so I can make lesson plans for my kinderkiddos. It will probably be in the middle of November. He is going to tackle the 7 cm one on my right kidney first and then wait and see how I recover before planning the other kidney with the two smaller ones.

I am just going to go back tomorrow and enjoy my sweet students for now and try think only positive thoughts.

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Cheryl (Panda)

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Cheryl (Panda)..

Thanks for the update.

I'm going to continue to send you tons of special prayers and cyber hugs every single day!

((((((((((((((PANDA)))))))))))

Love

Linda (Beastie)

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

Morning Sheltie, Beastie, Matty, MoJo, Panda, and all the other petlovers here. Hope you are having a good week so far and all our furbabies are well and happy. Hero is sending special {{{{hugs and kisses}}}}} to all his buddies.

Cheryl thanks for keeping us posted. I'm sure all will go well for you. Will be adding you to my prayers. Let us know when it's scheduled so we can be with you in spirit.

Talk to you soon. Gonna go home for lunch and take Hero for his afternoon walk.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Panda for keeping us up to date. You have a lot of good friends here all keeping up the prayer and good thoughts for you and your family.

Hope all of you are having a great day. It's gloomy and windy here to day. But that's okay,it's Fall and Daisy and Angie are sleeping at my feet.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Trees are the lungs of the Earth