Esteemed Contributor

My girls are turning 14 nd 18 this weekend....... yikes!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Good morning all! Tanya and Libby will be celebrating there b-days this weekend. Tanya is coming down to visit us this weekend , Libby's b-day is today and Tanya b-day is on Sunday. We always as a family celebrated there b-days together. Libby is excited these days she has a boyfriend and they are going to a Halloween party in costume, Michael [Libby's friend] will be going as Hans and Libby will be going as Elsa her favorite sister from the movie Frozen. She also will be babysitting for a little 8 year old neighbor of ours starting in November. He will be staying at our house after school until his mom [who is a single parent] comes home from work. Tanya is doing well in her studies and has a steady boyfriend he will be coming for Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. Steven is not liking it.. he feels Tanya is too young for such a serious relationship and wants her to finish her studies. I agree with him but, Tanya works so hard in school and she has her part-time job in a vet clinic I want her to have some fun with friends her age. Life goes on my friends... and it goes so fast. As I type this my threesome is looking on noticing that there Mom is kind of sad and yes happy and I feel very blessed! Have a good Saturday all!

Honored Contributor

Re: My girls are turning 14 nd 18 this weekend....... yikes!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TANYA AND LIBBY!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Me and my kitties...Tabitha,Samantha,Henry and Jack... are wishing the both of you a most wonderful and amazing brand new 365 day journey around the Sun!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/18/2014 beastielove said:

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TANYA AND LIBBY!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Me and my kitties...Tabitha,Samantha,Henry and Jack... are wishing the both of you a most wonderful and amazing brand new 365 day journey around the Sun!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Thank you.. Love those names for your cats. Love Libby{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Valued Contributor

Happy Birthday Tanya and Libby! Hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating with family and friends!
Super Contributor

Hope Libby and Tanya have great birthdays! Two very sweet girls I will probably never meet but am thankful to know anyway.

Respected Contributor

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY, LIBBY AND HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, TANYA!

You girls are very special (and your mom) to us here! Have wonderful birthdays, girls! Libby, have fun at your costume party and congratulations on your babysitting job!

{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda lady

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday Libby and Tanya. You need two birthday cakes.

It is going to smell good at your house!

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday to two young ladies who are among the best we've ever known -- from the Mom and Dad of Schmoo.

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday to Libby and Tanya. May your years ahead be filled with joy, happy times, and all that your hearts desire.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all for your wonderful posts. Libby is very excited with all your posts. I am glad our family is getting back to normal now [it has been a very rough couple of months for our family as all of you know] I was glad to see Tanya and Libby look happy and smiling. We finally caught our two feral cats Tux and Honey we took them to our vet and they will adopt them out. They also received some very much needed shots .. they are both in good health. There is talk in the vet clinic that two of the workers there might adopt them? I hope so. Right now they are taking over the office .. tomorrow morning they will be spayed and neutered. So, thanks again for your kind replies ... and all of you and your pet folk are in our prayers. Anna{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}