Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner October 6 - 12, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner October 6 - 12, 2014

Good Monday morning! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! Have a great week everyone!

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Wishing that all of you dear friends have a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Happy Monday everyone. Beautiful day in Connecticut today. Hope all the furbabies are good. Hero sends special {{{{hugs and kisses}}} to all his friends! Have a great day.

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies,

I am out this week for our fall break going to my semi-annual doctor's appointments. Today, I went to the urologist about my kidney cysts fully expecting to be told (after my CT scan) that everything was "par for the course" and see you in 6 months. Well, I found out that one of the cysts on my right kidney has grown significantly and he is afraid that it could burst and bleed. He wants me to see the radiologist to schedule an outpatient procedure to drain this cyst. They'll have to put a catheter in me. I am not sure when my appointment is to find out more. I have known that these cysts can grow because blood runs through them. I guess it scares me because both of my kidneys have cysts. If I had at least one good kidney, I would feel a little better. On Wednesday, I go get my lungs checked out. Hopefully those are stabilized. I know that God never gives us more than we can handle but it is hard not to worry! I am sorry that I went on today about this. I cherish each and every one of you here as my friends. Although we may never meet face to face, the fact that we can share sorrows, worries and JOY with one another, is a blessing. Each one of you is special to me!

I will let you know when I find out more! Blessings to everyone this week!

Hugs, love and prayers!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda (aka Cheryl)

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

Panda, our dear friend Cheryl, thank you for letting us know. More prayers are being directed your way and caring hugs too. Better to know what's happening and have your doctor on top of it and we are with you sending healing thoughts and prayers.
Super Contributor

Panda - saying a prayer for you. Hopefully everything will turn out fine.

We have a friend whose brother donated a kidney to him 30 years ago. They said he wouldn't make it 5 years! And we still have him. Maybe you have a good one like his!!

Honored Contributor

Dearest Panda (Cheryl)

Sending you tons of very special prayers and Comfort Hugs. Please know in your heart that although all of us can't be with you in person, we are with you in spirit.Smile

((((((((((((((PANDA/CHERYL))))))))))))))

--------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

panda, Just read your post... prayers to ST JUDE FOR YOU! GODSPEED! Let us know what is happening when you get a chance.