Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner Sept. 29 - Oct. 5, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner Sept. 29 - Oct. 5, 2014

Time seems to go faster and faster. I can't believe we are headed into October already. Although the Halloween candy in the stores since August should have given me a clue, lol!

Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Sending out Monday morning hugs, just in case you need one.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Good morning all! I have the day off so I am having a lazy cup of coffee in my PJ's. I will have the whole house to my self when lib leaves for school.. oops,I do have to share the house with T-Max,Patches and Sandy. {#emotions_dlg.blush} Have a great start to the week all!

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing that all of you dear friends a have a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Proof that time is going faster...I went to the local Dollar Tree store yesterday and they already had Christmas decorations up for sale!{#emotions_dlg.blink} They were set up between the Halloween decorations and the Fall/Thanksgiving themed decorations.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Good morning! Just fed my rescue rottie, Schumi (named after a F1 race car driver). She is a social butterfly, she thinks all animals want to be friends, esp. frogs and lizards. She had 3 homes before she was even 6 months, apparently no one realized she'd get bigger. Sad! But God wanted her to find me and I am forever blessed.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful morning! Thank goodness for coffee. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

Happy Monday Sheltie, Matty, Beastie and Rotie. AND everyone else on our boards. Hope you all have a wonderful week. Hero sending special deaf white boxer {{{hugs and kisses}}}} to everyone, 2 & 4 legs!

Rottie - I so believe that they find us. I've had that with ours too. We're meant to be together. I think it's divine intervention myself. Definitely blessed.

Kiss the "kids" and enjoy the week. Matty, enjoy your day off. Those are NICE!

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies,

It was a rainy day in the ATL today. Couldn't take the kiddos out which always helps when we can. They are especially "excited" this week because we are out of school next week of our fall break. I am so looking forward to the rest. I do have two Emory appointments next week: with the pulmonologist and urologist. Hoping for good news and no more growth in cysts on lungs and kidneys. DH starts new job tomorrow. God is good! Thank you so much to all of my dear friends here who have prayed for us!

God's blessings to you all and your sweet furbabies!

Hugs, love and prayers!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning all! Hoping this day even grey and rainy will be great for all of you!

Super Contributor

Happy hump day to all. It's rainy and cool here. Not a nice day, but can't complain. We really have had nice weather. I'll see if I can get Hero out for a walk between the raindrops later. He doesn't mind if it isn't pouring. A misty rain gets him clean. I just wipe him down good when we get home. Better than the bathtub experience. Although the bathroom is really clean after one of those. LOL

Have a nice week everyone and kiss the kids for us. Hope all is well with everyone.

Valued Contributor

Honk! No matter what happens I remind myself that the only important ones are DH, Lily and Oscar.... And friends - both around the corner and right here!