Trusted Contributor

Join me for a prayer vigil Sunday night at 9:00PM Est time for Tissyanne and many others

Many of you know Tissyanne and her kitty ugarbear who is 15 is not acting right and will be seeing the Vet on Monday. Of course Tissyanne is scared and could use all of our prayers. There are also many others in need of prayers.

Tiggi,Shy Annie, BabyCat,MsScoots, Charlie,Amber and of course my feral cat Pal. It goes without saying prayers for all the abandoned abused and homeless pets also.

If I forgot anyone please let me know.Just light a candle if you wish and lets pray for all these sweet fur babies. TIA

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Join me for a prayer vigil Sunday night at 9:00PM Est time for Tissyanne and many others

I will be there, Beauty. Bless all our fur babies. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Re: Join me for a prayer vigil Sunday night at 9:00PM Est time for Tissyanne and many others

beauty..

God Bless your kind and beautiful heart, my dear friend.Smile

As always, you can count on me to be there with everyone in spirit and in prayer for all of the precious furbabies and animals who are in need.

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.crying} Oh BJ yes, indeed we [my family] will be there!

Super Contributor

Thank you for thinking of this BJ. Tissyanne has been through so much in recent months and has been in my prayers often. I will definitely add her Sugarbear to my prayers and all the others you mentioned. I've been staying with my daughter's family all week (she and DH were on a cruise). Spent the night at home last night and my Shy-Annie slept right next to me and licked my face most of the night. Nice to be missed. She is due for a pain shot and has an appt with her doctor on Friday. Bless you for thinking of her. Hope everyone has a peaceful day. I'll be joining you tonight in prayer.
Esteemed Contributor

I will be there!

Honored Contributor

Count me in.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for joining me and I hope all of our prayers are answered.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I have posted over on Mr. Schmoo's thread about our visit to the vet. The news is not good, but not as bad as I was afraid of. Please check over there for details if you wish. I am asking for your continued prayers.
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Tissyanne said: Thank you all so much for your prayers. I have posted over on Mr. Schmoo's thread about our visit to the vet. The news is not good, but not as bad as I was afraid of. Please check over there for details if you wish. I am asking for your continued prayers.

Tissyanne, I was just over on the Schmoo thread looking for your update, and it's not there....is it possible you typed it and it was not saved? I'll keep checking there. -- Sammycat