Esteemed Contributor

Biscuit was a beautiful Japanese Chin. He was my baby! I saw the breed on Animal Planet in 2001. I HAD to have one! We got one in late summer of that year! A gorgeous little male!He was the cutest little puppy I had ever seen, also the sweetest and best dog. The sad thing, I hadn't seen him in several years as my ex took him. I am happy he's with my mother now, who he adored!!!! He had a long life, 14 years and I look forward to seeing him again. He had a heart problem and my sons, who saw him said they knew he wasn't feeling well. So..I know he's romping with my previous kitties and dogs and having a great time! Sending love and hugs to you baby B..you brought me so much joy! My boys and I miss you!{#emotions_dlg.wub} So sorry your mommy wasn't able to see you, please forgive me!{#emotions_dlg.mellow}I love you forever! Emmy sends her love too!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Lost my baby B yesterday

I'm so sorry :hug

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/19/2014 jaxs mom said:

I'm so sorry :hug

Thanks!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Sending you my deepest condolences on the loss of your precious Biscuit.

I can relate to all of the sorrow and heartache that you're feeling right now as I have been down that dark road many times before and will be again at some point as I'm mommy to four kitties (all rescues).

Please find comfort in the fact that even though you didn't see him due to your extenuating circumstances, Biscuit always remembered how much you loved him.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/19/2014 beastielove said:

Sending you my deepest condolences on the loss of your precious Biscuit.

I can relate to all of the sorrow and heartache that you're feeling right now as I have been down that dark road many times before and will be again at some point as I'm mommy to four kitties (all rescues).

Please find comfort in the fact that even though you didn't see him due to your extenuating circumstances, Biscuit always remembered how much you loved him.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Thanks beastielove! I needed that, I always felt he thought I abandoned him..I had to leave due to abuse..I pray he can feel my love!

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Sorry for your loss of your beloved Baby B.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/19/2014 deb5555 said:

Sorry for your loss of your beloved Baby B.

How perfect, thanks so much deb!

-- Mae West
Regular Contributor

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. Just remember that Biscuit loved you and you loved him and that is all that matters. I have a pug, well I have 3 pugs, but Baby, the mama, is my baby and I just love her beyond reason. My thoughts and prayers and hugs are with you and like you said, one day we will see them all. Take good care.

Respected Contributor

Sorry for the Loss of your Fur Baby Biscuit

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/19/2014 devababy said:

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. Just remember that Biscuit loved you and you loved him and that is all that matters. I have a pug, well I have 3 pugs, but Baby, the mama, is my baby and I just love her beyond reason. My thoughts and prayers and hugs are with you and like you said, one day we will see them all. Take good care.

deva, this affecting me more then I thought. I am very depressed today and thankful I don't have to work. I just want to be alone with my little minpin..I so appreciate your prayers and hugs! Animal lovers are the BEST!! Thanks so much!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

-- Mae West