Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner September 8 - 14, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner September 8 - 14, 2014

Back to work Monday. Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue always for those in need.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! Have a great week all!

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Wishing that all of you dear friends have a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

Happy Tuesday! Well last week we got a cat tree for Oscar, so not to leave Lily out I ordered a new dog bed for Lily for downstairs. So who has taken it over? Yep, Oscar, lol!
Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Sheltie Mom said: Happy Tuesday! Well last week we got a cat tree for Oscar, so not to leave Lily out I ordered a new dog bed for Lily for downstairs. So who has taken it over? Yep, Oscar, lol!

{#emotions_dlg.lol} How cute, Sheltie! The first thing that I thought about was Garfield and Odie!{#emotions_dlg.wub} Thanks for the smile. It's been kind of tough the past few days so I appreciate the uplift today!

Hugs, love and prayers for all of my friends here! Please keep me and DH in your prayers this week!!

Love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

{{{Panda}}} Know extra prayers are coming for you and DH. Hang in there, we're here for you.
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning lovely ladies and there pet children that own them.... Have a good week and everyone be well!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/9/2014 panda lady said:
On 9/9/2014 Sheltie Mom said: Happy Tuesday! Well last week we got a cat tree for Oscar, so not to leave Lily out I ordered a new dog bed for Lily for downstairs. So who has taken it over? Yep, Oscar, lol!

{#emotions_dlg.lol} How cute, Sheltie! The first thing that I thought about was Garfield and Odie!{#emotions_dlg.wub} Thanks for the smile. It's been kind of tough the past few days so I appreciate the uplift today!

Hugs, love and prayers for all of my friends here! Please keep me and DH in your prayers this week!!

Love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

panda, Prayers already sent out! Take care!Smile

Valued Contributor

Honk! Happy hump day!

I'm worrying about some of you folks and I'm keeping you in my prayers. Hope you can check in when you are able. Just know you are being remembered even if you can't be here right now.

beastielove, sending warm greetings to you and head butts to your kitties - although according to something I read, maybe in the Click for Kibble thing? - that it is appropriately called "head bunting" - I think!

panda, prayers continue for you and DH, I hope that things, whatever they are, get better soon.

matty, hope all is well with you and Steve and Libby, and Tanya off at school. I know you are excited about your puppy to come. How about an update on your dogs that you have now. I have a terrible memory these days and can't remember who has who!

(and that goes for my own household as poor Lily often gets called "Bernice" - by both me and DH, lol!)

Waving hi to anyone stopping by tonight and sending hugs to you all.