Trusted Contributor

I can not keep up to bash the stupid writers and people.......all inbreds in Genoa City........Wink I have been back at MAYO, more air leaking out of my head, as that is all that is there, and have to go back again......so what do I need to know, without reading thru so many post..............{#emotions_dlg.blink} Is there any way to start a new post but continue on with the same group??????{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Whenever you want to talk to me I'd just start a thread

OT: Sharke Update?

Basically, Mariah, is really Sharon's daughter. Sharon gave birth to twins probably close to 30 yrs. ago . Somehow, she never knew it. LOL A nurse gave one twin to Helen Copeland that was in Ian's cult she didn't want her, but, she raised her for Ian.

Now, Ian, is going to marry Mariah, unless, he can get a big pay off from the Newman's.

Nicki, can't handle all the pressure and she is back on the vodka.

Sorry, to hear about your medical problems . I got to go get a cracked tooth filled Wed and I thought I had it bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for your recovery !

Honored Contributor

Are you still protecting the wolf population ?

Honored Contributor

Forrestwolf, I haven't read the details of your medical issue. Hope you are on the mend. Prayers for you.

Honored Contributor

Hugs for (((((((Forrest)))))))

Honored Contributor

Hey Ms. Wolf, Phyllis wakes up Fri. Hoping you have as good of luck as she is going to have.Kiss

tornadoname.gif

Trusted Contributor

Thanks all.........{#emotions_dlg.wub}I go back to MAYO Wednesday, so we will see how things are going........{#emotions_dlg.crying}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Sharke!!!! Guess you lost a little of your bite........... I know you will make it.......you are good at ""filling"" in.......

Honored Contributor

Girl, that dentist wasn't gonna work on me to do the filling because my b/p wasn't exactly the way he wanted it ! Whose is ? Sure, a person's blood pressure is gonna be up when they know they'r going in for a filling. I had to lay there , and close my eyes for a half hr till the bottom # got down to 102, then, he lowered himself to fill the cracked filling. My b p always goes up whenever I go to dr or dentist just normal for me, but, he acted like I was gonna stroke out on him. I told him I've had a total hysto and a gallbladder, 2 crowns and all my teeth are filled and I've survived, but, all he could do is say if I stroked out on him he couldn't save me since I wasn't in hospital.

I think I'm gonna have to find another dentist yet again. I told him to write me a script for Valium, but, he wouldn't do it for some reason. I'm not a junkie and would only need a few to calm down before a visit, but, he wouldn't do that either. Now, it will take a week for me to calm down again. LOL If it's still high after a few days I will go and get it checked out, but, I really think it was a temp thing. At home, it's been 128 over 80 or 82, but, knowing I had to visit a new dentist and a new gal cleaning my teeth made me all cagey. LOL

1shark2.gif

Honored Contributor

Today's show Sharon went spastic hollering and jabbering she wanted her daughter back when she had just thrown her out of the house. Ian is gonna marry Mariah, so , he can cash in on Mariah's tie to the Newman's and their money. glad I don't have any money always somebody trying to take it away from you. LOL

I will post Fri show highlights for you in the afternoon on Fri.