Trusted Contributor

Candlelight prayer vigil tonight at 9 PM EST,for Tiggi,and many others

If any of you can join me and light a candle and say a prayer for Tiggi and her Mom,Tiggi has been recently diagnosed with cancer.Maybe we can help keep her here comfortably for as long as possible.Also prayers for Maddison who just sent her kitty to the bridge. So many ill pets too,Shy Annie,Ms Scoots,Baby Cat,Amber. If I forgot anyone please add their name. Also of course praying for my ferals Pal and Goldie and all abandoned,abused and homeless animals.

Of course we may add people too such as our Tissyanne who recently lost her Dad.

Thank you,

beauty junkie

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Candlelight prayer vigil tonight at 9 PM EST,for Tiggi,and many others

Thank you, BJ!

Respected Contributor

I'll be there, beauty junkie, in support of all of God's precious animals!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

BJ - thank you for thinking of this. Of course I will be joining you. Thanks, also, for remembering Annie. We saw her doctor this week and she is investigating and working with a new compounding pharmacy to find something that will help with her pain. They are still recommending declawing to keep her nailbed infections from returning but I just can't do that to her. Bless all on this forum who are in need of prayers.

Valued Contributor

I may not be online, but I will be adding my prayers for sure!
Honored Contributor

Bless your beautiful and kind heart {#emotions_dlg.tt1}for starting this thread.

I will be there in spirit, with my prayers and my lit candle.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Excellent idea! Have to go to bed extra early tonight due to work tomorrow but will be with you by saying our prayers and lighting candles in advance of the official time.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for joining me.I know praying helps me to feel better and right now just feeling so sad with all thats going on.

grand I sure hope the Dr can come up with something to keep Shy Annie comfortable.

Indy sure hoping our prayers will be answered and Tiggi can have many many more good days here with you and your DBF. He sounds like quite a guy for doing what he did.

We are going to have a storm any minute so I will probably not be online but will have my candles lit at 9 and say my prayers. I don't have a laptop and can't use the computer when we have lightening.

Thank you all again.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Super Contributor

BJ - thanks again for the idea for this prayer circle. I believe it helps when several are praying for the same thing and, like you, it makes me feel better. Annie is sitting with me as I type, feeling good after her recent injections for pain and infection. I treasure the times she has when she is not in pain and is enjoying being a cat. Hope everyone has a peaceful night and enjoys the rest of the weekend.

Honored Contributor

I was with all of you at 9:00, too.

Thank you for your loving heart, beauty junkie.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova