Esteemed Contributor

Bed/Bath was so helpful (to my animal lovers)

There's an animal shelter in Ojai, CA that I've visited a couple of years ago. They remodelled the large shelter and are so loving and caring toward the animals -- they also take in horses. I get their quarterly flyer and many items are listed for people who want to donate. Today I went to Bed/Bath in Oxnard, CA and purchased for the doggies: 2 large blankets and 6 microfiber towels. A man named Greg, I believe he may be the manager, offered to help me -- and I told him that I need these items mailed to the Animal Shelter. He went on his computer, ordered these items (free shipping) and gave me a big discount. He was so helpful - and I'm feeling so happy. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Re: Bed/Bath was so helpful (to my animal lovers)

That was so thoughtful and kind of you, kivah, and also really nice of the BBB employee to help you get a discount and free shipping (that was your good karma at workSmile). No doubt they will be over the moon to receive these items!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Just a reminder: if you're redecorating or moving into a furnished condo, you might want to take linens, spreads, towels,etc. that are not good enough for a thrift shop donation to an animal shelter or vet's office where they do surgery. The " patients " sure could use them !
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

That's wonderful of BBB and of you too. Hope that discount was more than the 20% they are famous for. Free shipping is good.

Good reminder jlkz.