Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner August 18 - 24, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner August 18 - 24, 2014

Happy Monday! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing that all of you dear friends have a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hoping that all is well with you and your precious furry and feathered babies.Smile

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! It is me Libby and just want to say hello to everyone's cats and dogs this morning and all the Moms and Dads out there that love them. I am going to camp but, before I go I walked my dogs and gave them water and some dog food. And walked my neighbors dog Humphrey he is a old English bulldog. And his mom had to go to work so my job this summer was to walk him and then bring him home for a dog cookie. He is a real sweetie and I will miss our walks when I go back to school but, mom said she will walk him with daddy with all our dogs before they go to work so he will not be sad. We are picking up Dash the week after labor day. He was examined by the vet there and he said he is fine to go home with us but, will have to be away from his brothers and sister for awhile before they can play with him. Tanya will be going back to college next week and I go back to school the day after labor day. So everyone have a nice day! Bye! Your friend Libby. [SmileMom typed I told her what to say]

Valued Contributor

Hi happy Tuesday! Is everyone back at school? Where did the summer go??!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hello everyone here. Hope your summer is going well, I'm enjoying my second week of vacation. Yesterday we rented a large pontoon boat and spend the day out on a little lake here with friends and family..heavenly. Our visit last week with our son and granddaughter was so nice, but 3 days is too short. We took Daisy , she's a great little traveler. Angie stayed with our daughter.

Sheltie I don't know where the summer went. It sure has been a nice one in Chicago, not real hot just right. I hope the coming Fall is just as nice. When we were out on the lake yesterday, the trees looked a little fallish, not colorwise, but just something about them.

Nice to hear from Libby,hope your school year is all you want it to be and congrats on the new furkid in the family (soon to be).

Enjoy these waning days of summer...the days are getting shorter, aren't they? I enjoy Fall and Winter but don't like the darkness to come so early.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

Hi there Sheltie, Beastie, Matty, & MoJo AND everyone else who are petlovers.

Happy back to school days to everyone that applies to. Yep summer is almost over. It hasn't been bad here in Connecticut this summer. Usually I can't wait for the fall, but not so much this year. Even Hero hasn't minded it all that much. A few bad days, but he doesn't walk on those days. And neither do I until night when it cools down.

Have a wonderful rest of your week everyone. Looking forward to the fairs going on around here now that falls coming. They are always fun.

Hero's deaf white boxer {{{{{{hugs and kisses}}}}}} to all.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning all! Had to smile when I read Libby's thread once again. I can not believe how my little Libby is growing She starts her second year of junior high. I can not believe how fast they grow up. And Tanya will be going back to college next week her second year of veterinary school. She is doing very well. I am so off topic..... wishing a beautiful rest of the week for all of you. And waving to the kitties and puppies out there!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/19/2014 MoJoV said:

Hello everyone here. Hope your summer is going well, I'm enjoying my second week of vacation. Yesterday we rented a large pontoon boat and spend the day out on a little lake here with friends and family..heavenly. Our visit last week with our son and granddaughter was so nice, but 3 days is too short. We took Daisy , she's a great little traveler. Angie stayed with our daughter.

Sheltie I don't know where the summer went. It sure has been a nice one in Chicago, not real hot just right. I hope the coming Fall is just as nice. When we were out on the lake yesterday, the trees looked a little fallish, not colorwise, but just something about them.

Nice to hear from Libby,hope your school year is all you want it to be and congrats on the new furkid in the family (soon to be).

Enjoy these waning days of summer...the days are getting shorter, aren't they? I enjoy Fall and Winter but don't like the darkness to come so early.

Hey MoJoV.... Summer ends September 23rd. The days do not start to get shorter until the time changes. So enjoy the sunshine a little longer. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

TGIF!