Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner August 4 - 10, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner August 4 - 10, 2014

Happy Monday! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue always for those in need.

Esteemed Contributor

I am hoping for a good start to a good week for all of you! I am waving to your pet kids out there!

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing that all of you dear friends have a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hoping that all is well with you and your precious furry and feathered babies too.

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday Honkers

doxie

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

Today was the first day of school! Boy...I'm getting old (44 in education years is old, LOL). Only 8 more "first day of schools" until I can retire!{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Today wasn't too bad...only 179 days to go!{#emotions_dlg.lol} I am feeling better much better today after resting this weekend.

God's blessings to all of my friends here! You all are so special to me. I am always thinking of everyone, even when I am unable to post. Hugs to each of you and your furbabies!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

Honk! Happy Hump Day!
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/4/2014 panda lady said:

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

Today was the first day of school! Boy...I'm getting old (44 in education years is old, LOL). Only 8 more "first day of schools" until I can retire!{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Today wasn't too bad...only 179 days to go!{#emotions_dlg.lol} I am feeling better much better today after resting this weekend.

God's blessings to all of my friends here! You all are so special to me. I am always thinking of everyone, even when I am unable to post. Hugs to each of you and your furbabies!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

panda, enjoy your first day of school. I hope you know how special and important you are to our kids! As a mom of a 17 and a 13 year old daughters .. I would like to thank you and all the other teachers out there for your wonderful service to our kids. You teachers do not get enough kudos So a special shout out! And panda be well you and everyone here are in my prayers! Have a great school season! 44 years you are ARESOME! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} As Libby would say{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Happy Wednesday to Sheltie, Matty, Beastie, Doxie and Panda.! And also to anyone else to joins in this wonderful group of pet lovers.

Hero is sending his special deaf white boxer ((((hugs and kisses))))) to all. Especially his 4-legged friends. He's doing good. Hopefully all your babies are having a wonderful summer also.

I agree Panda, thanks for being there teaching our kids over the years. It's a calling, it's not a job.

Having a nice week here weather-wise. Dewpoint is down into the 50s where it should be! I hate humidity!! I'll be able to walk Hero when I go home for lunch. He likes his two walks a day, but he can't handle the heat at all. Hope you all are having good weather this summer. It hasn't been bad here. Hope it continues.

Have a nice end of the week. Kiss the "kids" for us. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Hang in there, Ms. Panda !