Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner July 28 - August 3, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner July 28 - August 3, 2014

Wow, August already! And the animals let me sleep in this morning so I am getting a little of a late start. We are off this week so don't you know it is raining, lol! Good for sleeping in though!

Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone. If you are headed back to school I hope everything goes smoothly.

Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning all! I hope all of you have a nice week.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing everyone a most wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of cool pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

I went back to work today. I have been having trouble with headaches lately and last week I went to the eye doctor. I have a large cyst behind my left eye that he is watching. I am just wondering if this could be causing the headaches. I go back in August for a follow up. Last week, he almost did laser surgery but decided to wait and see if the cyst will continue to grow.

May God bless all of you and your furbabies this week!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 panda lady said:

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

I went back to work today. I have been having trouble with headaches lately and last week I went to the eye doctor. I have a large cyst behind my left eye that he is watching. I am just wondering if this could be causing the headaches. I go back in August for a follow up. Last week, he almost did laser surgery but decided to wait and see if the cyst will continue to grow.

May God bless all of you and your furbabies this week!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Praying your cyst doesn't grow!! Is school starting already??? Bless you too Panda!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Monday everyone! Is that an oxymoron? Not for me I was off today and it was a glorious day. In the mid 70's and breezy. DH and I took Angie and Daisy for a walk in the woods. Daisy was miserable barking madly at every single person we passed. I think we have to give up on taking her for walks, too stressful for her (and us.)

Panda I hope your headaches are easing. Could they be stress related? It is a good thing your Dr. is on top of the cyst.

It was so nice to see XStitch Teganlaw posts of last week. XStitch,daughter's are the best aren't they?

I think, Q, that Missy Duo will adjust to her new life with your help and kindness.

Sheltie glad to hear you were allowed a few extra winks this morning and thanks for starting us off the way you do. Is it nice without the neighbor dogs?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Regular Contributor

Wishing all of you the best week everSmiley Happy

Sheltie-Thanks for keeping this going so faithfully. It is so very appreciated. Hope your week is a good oneSmiley Happy

Snugs to the furkidsSmiley Happy

MojoV-Thank you. Missy Duo is doing okay for the most part. She seems to navigate pretty well so I think she has some sight left and as it goes she will be on auto pilot and use her other senses. I am so glad it happened when I can spend time with her helping her transition.

Honored Contributor

Tuesday Morning Greetings

panda... Sending you lots of very special prayers and Comfort Hugs to help to ease your pain.

(((((((((((((PANDA))))))))))))

Wishing everyone a very pleasant day.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

Happy Tuesday Sheltie, Matty, Beastie, Panda, Emmiesmom, MoJo and QS and everyone else who will join in soon.

Hope all the furbabies are good. Hero is good, enjoying the cooler weather. He really hates the heat, worse than any of our other boxers ever did. So when the dewpoint goes down he's a happy boy.

Panda, hope you're feeling a little better. Hopefully they will be able to remove or dissolve the cyst? Keep us posted on how you're doing. You know we all care.

My daughter texted me the other day, she was going to a craft store and they had pumpkins and scarecrows out already!!! We were happy, started counting the days till the Big E, our huge New England fair that encompasses all the New England states! We're both weird I guess. LOL. 46 more days!!!

Have a good week everyone and pass on Hero's special deaf white boxer {{{{{hugs and kisses}}}} to all your babies. {#emotions_dlg.wub}