Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for the animals that went to the bridge....

I hope you can join us tomorrow night eastern standard time [daylight savings] 9PM with or without candles. Prayers for the members here who have sent there babies to the bridge. We just lost our Plug a few days ago, and our Maximillian [a k a Max] a little more then a year ago. Recently Kiki Sammy cat's kitty sitter lost her special friend recently too. I hope you can join us in prayer. I thank you all in advance. Anna, Steven Tanya Libby

Super Contributor

Re: Prayers for the animals that went to the bridge....

I'll join you in prayer, Anna. What a sweet idea. Thank you for thinking of it. Becky

Trusted Contributor

I'll be there. If our storms start again I won't be online but my candles will be lit and I will say my prayers.

Praying for all the homeless,abandoned and abused animals too. How I wish every animal could be loved and cherished as all of our pets are,I could die happy.Its my wish in life.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Respected Contributor

I will be here, Matty! God bless you, all pet parents. Beauty, I second the prayers for sick, homeless, abandoned, abused animals! Blessings, friends! {#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful idea -- I will be here!

Honored Contributor

Anna..

I will be there with the rest of you in spirit....with my candle and my prayers.... for all of the beloved furbabies who have recently gone to The Bridge..for all of the beloved furbabies who are ill...and for all of the countless precious animals around the world who are in desperate need of our prayers...like the beautiful Greyhounds who are forced to race under cruel and vile conditions.

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Regular Contributor

I'd surely love to join in these prayers, I'll try to be here, even if I'm not my spirit will, blessings for (((((((((((all God's creatures great and small)))))))))))

Esteemed Contributor

I may not be here but my heart and thoughts will be. My candles will be lit.
Honored Contributor

Brodie, our beloved cairn terrier, went to The Bridge 3 months ago today and we miss him so very much. I will be here at 9:00 tonight. Thanks for thinking of us and all the other families and pets. (((((Hugs)))))

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/23/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

Brodie, our beloved cairn terrier, went to The Bridge 3 months ago today and we miss him so very much. I will be here at 9:00 tonight. Thanks for thinking of us and all the other families and pets. (((((Hugs)))))

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Brodie. Anika, we just lost our Plug a few days ago and our Max last year. So much sorrow we all here need to heal. I thought a circle of pray for all of us is in order. And to let our departed pet kids know we are thinking of them and that we are alright. Thank you all! Anna{#emotions_dlg.sad}