Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner July 21 - 27, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner July 21 - 27, 2014

Goodness, how can it be the end of July already?! Summer just seems to go so much faster than winter with all that _now!

Doxie, loved your story of the girls at the duck pond with their goose. You paint such a picture. It makes me smile.

Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you dear friends a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Also hoping that all is well with you,your families and your precious furry and feathered babies too.Smile

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you all had a nice weekend and will have a nice week ahead. Hero sends his special deaf white boxer {{{{hugs}}}} to all his buddies here!!

Matty, hope you're feeling a little better today.

Regular Contributor

Marvelous Monday to all of youSmiley Happy May this be a week filled with smiles and happy moments. The summer is flying by. Missy Duo is losing her vision. She will be 11 in Sept. so I have been helping her transition while she still has a little sight. Some days are better than others. She has her brother and spirit to keep her strong. I am so glad it happened over the summer when I can be with her. It is called Sudden Acquired Retinal Degeneration and it was sudden.

Otherwise the Zoo and ""keeper"" are goodSmiley Happy

Prayers always sent for those that expressed a need and prayers of thanks for all of our Blessings.

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday Honkers

zoo - I am glad you are able to help Missy Duo is her adjusting to loss of sight. I have had dogs that did very well.

summer is racing by

doxie

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

Ladies, you are absolutely right...the summer is going by so fast. This is my last week before teachers return on Monday. I am actually spending a few days in my classroom this week because we have so many meetings next week. Our kids come on August 4th!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I am wishing everyone a blessed week! Hugs to the furbabies from me!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
New Contributor

Hi everyone! I have been away so long you may have forgotten me. I wanted to tell you that I have read some of your posts but I have a lot of pain from the chronic illnesses and just didn't feel like posting. I apologize. Hope everyone is well, you are an awesome group and I have missed each of you. ...X-stitch (Liz)

Honored Contributor

Purrs-Day Morning Greetings

X-Stitcher.. I most definitely remember you and I'm so glad that you stopped by to say ""Hello"". I pray that you have a good day today and that the pain that you have been in has abated.

Q... Sending hugs to your precious Amber. Please deliver.

Wishing everyone a most fabulous day!

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

X-stitch is in the house! Woooo Hoooo

Of course I remember you. Did you move? I thought maybe you were chasing hunky cowboys. I am sorry you are having issues but glad to know you read the posts. We do get attached to posters.

doxie