New Contributor

Hi there, any cockerpoo lovers out there?

Respected Contributor

How about dog lovers

or critter lovers

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

Both my dogs are mutts too, cattle dog/shepherd and border collie/terrier. You must agree, Mutts are the best.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor
My son worked in a pet store when he was in HS. They once had the cutest puppy I've ever seen, a cockapoo.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Great website for you: http://www.americancockapooclub.com/

New Contributor

All dogs are wonderful, they never complain, always happy to see you, and make you smile every day! my Genny is 15 years old. she is a cockerpoo that we have had since 8 weeks old. she is still is very full of energy, how about your wonderful pets? Her real name is Genevieve.

Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 genjess said:

All dogs are wonderful, they never complain, always happy to see you, and make you smile every day! my Genny is 15 years old. she is a cockerpoo that we have had since 8 weeks old. she is still is very full of energy, how about your wonderful pets? Her real name is Genevieve.

FYI, GJ: it's written as co*ckapoo (as was already mentioned), no matter how anyone pronounces it. Smiley Wink

Hope you enjoy the website link I provided.

BTW, there's no asterisk (*) in the mixed breed's name; the webmaster put a kibosh on the first half.

Respected Contributor

The website is great. I can see my American Cocker Spaniel in those little faces.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor
On 7/18/2014 pommom said:

The website is great. I can see my American Cocker Spaniel in those little faces. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Aw, that's awesome, PM. Thanks for letting me/us know. Smile

Hugs to your ACS. 8)