Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner July 14 - 20, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner July 14 - 20, 2014

Happy Monday! It's supposed to be rainy today but woke up to sunshine this morning. Will be grateful to have a nice, dry walk with Lily!

Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always for those in need.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you dear friends a wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

SmileHoping it will be a good week for everyone. I am so envious of our mid western friends that will be getting a cooler snap this week of 20 degree lower temperatures. I wish it would happen here on the east coast. We are stuck in hot, humid cloudy uncomfortable weather here with promise of rain that does not seem to come. Summer could not end soon enough for me.{#emotions_dlg.lol}Waving at the critters!

Occasional Contributor

Good morning!

Doxie - Yankee is doing great, just needs to be groomed! He was having some allergy issues and needed to finish his meds before grooming, so he's a very shaggy but happy boy! Tomorrow is his 7th birthday! Can you believe it?

MoJoV - I try to stop by every once in a while. I miss my Pet Chat gang!!!

Crazy week this week, as I'm on "staycation" next week. I'm sure I'll be working long hours just to get ready. Looking forward to a week of not being at the office for 12 hours a day, that's for sure!!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Denise

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

I hope everyone has a blessed week. Friday was nice for Cow Appreciation Day! We had fun! It is always cute to see how the children are dressed up and see them hug the cow. An employee was taking pictures and we had our done with the ChickfilA cow. If she sends it to me, like I asked her, I will post it here.

This week is my "going to the doctor" week. Hopefully, my urologist can help me figure out why my side, tummy and back are hurting. School starts three weeks from today!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Have a blessed week, friends! Hug those furbabies for me!

Hugs, love and prayers,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful week for us like early Fall,Matty you are right. But we're coming out of HUGE rains.

Panda hope your Doc can help you find some answers about your pain. Looking forward to the cow pix.

Thank you Sheltie for starting us off. Hope your "dry walk" was fun. Enough already with the rain I say. How far do you and Lily go, a mile or less or more? I like to take Angie a mile on cool days.

Beastie hello to you and all the kitties.

Hope everyone has a lovely summer week.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Mews-Day Morning Greetings

panda... Praying that all goes well with your visit to the doctor and that whatever is causing your pain is nothing too serious. I can't wait to see that photo of you and DH with the Chick-A-Fil cow!!!!

Wishing everyone a most fur-tabulous day!

--------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Happy Tuesday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

MoJoV and Beastie: Thank you for your prayers! Hugs and prayers to you both.

Since I don't have "cow photos", how about....a Happy 1st birthday to Zoo Atanta's panda cubs, Mei Lun and Mei Huan...

They are both enjoying their ice cakes this morning! The keepers freeze treats, fruits, etc...and the cubs break it open to get the treats. See the big #1 in the back...they eventually became more interested in that! It reminded me of children who tend to play with cardboard boxes at Christmas rather than the present inside!{#emotions_dlg.lol}Kids are kids...human, puppies, kitties or even panda cubs!

Have a blessed week!

Hugs, prayers and love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

beastie

I googled that pictures. You can right click on it and copy it to send to your friend. I had an australian shepherd that was so smart. I often wonder if she took the truck for drive at night. Between her and my pyrenees few people got near me. hahaha

dapet- I can not believe that yankee is that old yet. Time is sure marching on.

matty- Are you ready for some _now?

panda- I hope your doc visit went well. That is funny about chick-fil-a.

doxie