Respected Contributor

if anyone can get to photobucket I have them posted there, go by

dglvr3 Bucket on photobucket dglvr3's bucket

I can post them there but for some reason can't get them to post any place else.

There are pictures of our 3 dogs, our feral cats we feed plus 2 possums we also feed. the skunk that comes to eat(2 actually)didn't come out since they only come very late night, early morning while still dark and my camera can't get them, pictures are red and dark, no idea why but the cats and possums are okay.

Let me know if you are able to access this since I can't always for some reason?

Respected Contributor

feral cats and 2 different possums I feed

View as:
Honored Contributor

First of all, God Bless you for all of the TLC that you are giving to these precious animals. How long have you been doing this?

Secondly, I'm so glad that you found a way to post the photos as I was not able to access them via the information that you gave in your original post.

Your gardens are so beautiful. I'm assuming that the photo on the lower right is where you have buried your pets who now reside at The Bridge.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

The black and white cat was one of the 3 original small kittens that were ''dump'' here 1 1/2 years ago than the following spring she had 4 babies. All are now spayed or neutered. The orange tiger is her sibling, one of the original 3 kittens 1 1/ 2 years ago. There is a picture on my photobucket of the one we call big boy, her brother, 3rd of the original 3 kittens.

As you can see, there are 2 different possums that come, one has almost an all white face and is a bit darker in color while the other is gray with a longer pointed face. They both come on a regular basis and doesn't seem to bother them the cats come to eat nor does it bother the cats they come. We also have 2 skunks that come which doesn't bother them either. The skunk will walk right up and eat while we sit and watch. The food is right in the corner at our front door, dry food that is. Water is at the end and I put a large oval platter out twice a day with canned cat food, swiss cheese(only kind they like) and some kind of chicken/fish or meat. I only put this out though when they are there so it doesn't spoil. The dry cat chow and water are always out.

yes, at that plaque and the statue of a dog. Our dogs love the yard. The one we lost loved water and had her own little kiddie pool which she loved, rest could care less but one loves to play with the hose running but otherwise, don't want to get his feet wet, a riot.

On photobucket is pictures of our dogs as well. dglvr3 on photobucket.

a friend posted them for me and all I did was copy and paste.