Valued Contributor

Esther the Wonder Pig - for animal lovers

For those that love animals, you might be happy to see a story on Esther the Wonder Pig. They are trying to raise money for a farm animal sanctuary.

They describe their pet, Esther (pig) along with their dogs and cats. Very sweet story.

You can find more information simply by googling that title.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Esther the Wonder Pig - for animal lovers

I will take a look.

A past neighbor of mine had a pig that was supposed to be miniature, but got quite large. It worried me to think what would become of the poor thing. I never asked.

There is an animal sanctuary in WVA that I read about years ago that takes minipigs that turn out not to be mini.

Just adding that I am reading about her now and watching videos. She's a real beauty!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm going to email them about Best Friends in Utah that also runs a sanctuary for ALL animals.

Valued Contributor

Re: Esther the Wonder Pig - for animal lovers

On 6/7/2014 Witchy Woman said:

I will take a look.

A past neighbor of mine had a pig that was supposed to be miniature, but got quite large. It worried me to think what would become of the poor thing. I never asked.

There is an animal sanctuary in WVA that I read about years ago that takes minipigs that turn out not to be mini.

Just adding that I am reading about her now and watching videos. She's a real beauty!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm going to email them about Best Friends in Utah that also runs a sanctuary for ALL animals.

Thank you. Thank you SO MUCH for having looked into it. And, that's absolutely wonderful what you said about the Best Friends in Utah. Those sanctuaries for ALL animals are incredible.