Honored Contributor

WHAT'S YOUR PET'S CUTEST MANNERISMS?

Different breeds have different characteristics, but they also all have their own little personalities.

I thought it would be fun to see what peoples' pets do ..... please share one for a pet, past or present.

Enquiring minds want to know ... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Re: WHAT'S YOUR PET'S CUTEST MANNERISMS?

They do so many cute things, hard to say. I love it when they (cats) tap my arm gently to remind me to pet them. At night we call "c'mon everybody" and all five come on the bed to hang out awhile, then four retire to their room, the guest room and the fifth sleeps in my husband's arms all night, he adores that cat.
Honored Contributor

Our sweet cocker spaniel taps me with his right (never his left) paw whenever he wants my attention. If he is snuggling in my arms, that right paw must always be on top of my arm, telling me who has the upper hand in this relation ship.

Super Contributor

That's so cute, lulu.
Respected Contributor

I have a Westie who does the army crawl when he is happy. Must feel good on his tummy.

Honored Contributor

Skippy is a German Pincher who never seems to get enough to eat. At least once a day he goes and gets his empty dinner dish and comes and throws it at my feet ...... Talk about subtle!

Valued Contributor

Last Spring I took in a stray pregnant kitty, she had her babies in my bedroom, 4 little cuties! I found homes for mama and three of the kittens, but I didn't find one for the little black kitten. Even though she was raised in my house and had plenty of human contact, she is not a cuddly cat so when people came to see her, she would try to get out their arms and I just can't blame people for turning her down. I wish I could've convinced them that she has a snuggly side: When she was 4 weeks old, she literally crawled into my arms and went to sleep and she has done it ever since. She still doesn't like to be picked up or held, but she does like to sleep in my arms!

Valued Contributor

My male Maine Coon puffs his cheeks when he doesn't get enough attention. It's the funniest looking thing. It's like he's holding his breath like a child!

Respected Contributor

Everything our early generation bengal cat did was weird! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

1. When we got him as a kitten, he would be a terror at dinnertime (even though he was fed at the same time 3 feet away on the floor). He'd jump in our laps, our shoulders, scream and whine. Finally one night, I served him at the table and he was fine. He had very good table manners.

Rocko Cat

2. Rocko also had a "good morning" routine. We'd babytalk to him and he'd prance and bang his head into the wall, stretch, yawn, and fall over as if to say "I am SOOOO cute!".

3. Bengals like high places, so it wasn't unusual to be "ambushed" when passing by the walkway behind our sofa. He'd streak across the room, jump on the sofa, leap onto my shoulder and land on the 6 ft. bookcase (all while I was moving). Called him "circus cat".

4. Lest I get banned, let's just say he also had an unsuccessful love affair with a cotton chenille blanket and my right leg even though he was neutered at 5 months. {#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Denise
Trusted Contributor

My kitty Cookie does so many cute things but one I love is in the morning if she wants me to get up she crawls up my body and plops down on my chest very close to my face and starts giving me little kisses.14lbs of kitty plopped on my chest,lol

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!