Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner April 21-27, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 21-27, 2014

Happy Monday! Happy Dyngus Day! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Some of the schools up here are still on Easter break, so if you are too - enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Meow-Day Morning Greetings

Wishing that each one of you dear friends has a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness and good health.

Hoping that all is well with you and your precious furry and feathered babies too.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Tuesday Morning Greetings

Where is everyone??!!

Praying that all is well with each one of you and wishing that you have a totally pawsome day today!

-----------------------------------------------------

Super Contributor

Morning. Happy Tuesday to all two and four-legged friends here at the pet forum. Hero sending deaf white boxer [[[[[[hugs]]]]]]] to all his friends here too.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. The weathers been good here in CT after a horrible winter. Not worse than the heart of the country had of course. Hopefully we all will have beautiful summers. Not too hot of course.

Have a great day. Will swing by to say hi again.

Respected Contributor

Happy Tuesday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter and the "Easter Beagle" was good to the furkids! Still unsure why my back is hurting. I am making doctors appointments for June to find out what it is. Thank you for your prayers!

Hugs, love and prayers to everyone for a wonderful week!{#emotions_dlg.wub}
Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a nice Easter. We just got back from a whirlwind visit to our son and granddaughter Ava. So nice to see them and sad to leave them. We dropped our eldest granddaughter off at her school,St. Louis University and continued on to Southern Illinois. We took Daisy and left Angie at our daughter's. Daisy is a great little traveler But if there happens to be another dog at a rest stop...LOOK OUT.

It's going to be cold here tonight in the Chicago burbs, 32!

Hope you're feeling better Panda with yorur back.

So nice to see NcChange and sweetie Hero! Lots of hugs to you both.

Sheltie, as always, thanks for starting us off.

Beastie, hugs to you and the kitties.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Good morning to all and the furry creatures that own you. We had a very nice Easter my in laws and my mother and my sister and brother and their families joined us and Steven and I hosted. Tanya had a spring break from school Easter week and we were so glad to see her. She loves Veterinary school and is doing well in her studies. She also wants to take classes for exotic animal care. We are very proud of her. I never noticed I missed her so much until she got off the plane. She is so grown up now. [sign] Libby's got a surprise her grandparents brought her a beautiful female parakeet she is a baby we were told of a few months old. How they got the bird here on a plane all the way from California is beyond me. But, leave it to my father-in-law anything for his Libby. She is a beautiful female bird with bright green and blue coloring and feathers also a little yellow in her too. Libby named her Nicky and it fits her. She is adorable and loves to be handled. Have a great week all! ANNA

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/22/2014 panda lady said:

Happy Tuesday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter and the "Easter Beagle" was good to the furkids! Still unsure why my back is hurting. I am making doctors appointments for June to find out what it is. Thank you for your prayers!

Hugs, love and prayers to everyone for a wonderful week!{#emotions_dlg.wub}
Panda

Panda , Sorry to hear your are hurting..{#emotions_dlg.sad} anything with the back is horrible. Prayers coming your way take care. Anna

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/21/2014 beastielove said:

Meow-Day Morning Greetings

Wishing that each one of you dear friends has a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness and good health.

Hoping that all is well with you and your precious furry and feathered babies too.

------------------------------------------------------

Ditto.. back to you and the kitties! Anna