Super Contributor

~ Wishing all of our wonderful Pet Lover friends a BLESSED & HAPPY EASTER! ~

Regular Contributor

Re: ~ Wishing all of our wonderful Pet Lover friends a BLESSED & HAPPY EASTER! ~

Same to you and your loved ones JeremiahSmiley Happy We have so very many Blessings given to us. He is indeed risen.

Honored Contributor

Re: ~ Wishing all of our wonderful Pet Lover friends a BLESSED & HAPPY EASTER! ~

Jeremiah..

Your post is so beautiful.Smile

Wishing that you and your family have a very Happy and Blessed Easter as well.Smile

Wishing the same sentiments to all of the wonderful,animal loving people who also post on the best board in the Q Community.Smile

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Happy Easter to all my friends and their fur children! We are indeed blessed
Super Contributor

Yes. Wishing all of my pet lover friends a beautiful weekend and a blessed Easter holiday. So thankful for each of you!

Frequent Contributor

And a Happy and Blessed Easter to you, Jeremiah -- and to all here. (Love your nic by the way!)

Honored Contributor

Jeremiah, wishing you and yours a wonderful Easter. Thank you fot the beautiful photo. He is risen.