Respected Contributor

Babysitting My Daughters New Pup

I am in love, he is a golden doodle. To cute for words and what a good boy at 9 weeks old. She's still working on the house training but today, he's been a very good boy, no accidents.

Respected Contributor

Re: Babysitting My Daughters New Pup

So you are a grandma to a goldendoodle? (Hope you don't mind a little joke.) I fell in love with my son's new pup, and when their kids were born, the dog became mine. So look out, now that you are in love. Have fun!

Honored Contributor

Sounds sweet

Regular Contributor

Congrats! They are so cute!! Enjoy this sweet grandpuppySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 4/17/2014 happygal said:

So you are a grandma to a goldendoodle? (Hope you don't mind a little joke.) I fell in love with my son's new pup, and when their kids were born, the dog became mine. So look out, now that you are in love. Have fun!

Haha, I am a real grandma also to two grandsons. My daughter is moving back home next week for a few months until she finds a new place. She is single and has no kids. I don't ever see her giving up her new pup anytime soon to me. They are attached at the hip and she even takes him to work with her. I will get some playtime with him for a little while.

Respected Contributor

Lucky you!!

Trusted Contributor

Goldendoodles are wonderful! I have one!

Have fun with your new fur grand baby!

Respected Contributor

I love these dogs! My neighbors have one and he is the greatest doggie! So cute, funny and loving. Smiley Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

On 4/20/2014 TexasMom1 said:

Goldendoodles are wonderful! I have one!

Have fun with your new fur grand baby!

He's a doll, wish I knew how to post pictures here. He is so good natured and smart. Already knows a few tricks and he' only nine weeks old.