Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner April 7-13, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 7-13, 2014

Oops, off this week and the animals let me sleep in a little!

Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies.

Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Wishing all of you dear friends a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,love,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Regular Contributor

Wishing everyone the very best of weeksSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

I hope that everyone has a blessed week!

Hugs, prayers and love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Good evening all! Libby found a cat.. A beautiful tabby cat she named Snagglepuss. We are fostering her in our garage until our local gentle giant from the shelter can pick her up. We had the vet look at her guessing her age to be about a year or so. She was found with a collar no identification and was sadly declawed and had a large bump on her head and some of her fur missing. She is also missing a claw from her left paw. Other wise she is healthy and ready for adoption. Since she was found with a collar we put up flyers just in case someone is missing her. Snagglepuss is very friendly and sweet and gets along with our dogs [she does not hiss at them] I am keeping them separate from each other. I noticed she is quite thin for her size so I think she has been out on her own for awhile. She does not appear to be feral she walked right over to Libby. Makes me sick to think that she was out on her own declawed. She will be our car guest till our friend can get her a cage at the local no-kill shelter. Tonight we found out if no one claims her one of the girls at the shelter [who works there] wants to adopt her. Meanwhile she is comfy warm and is eating and drinking her water very well. She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen on a kitty they are like a deep sea blue. She is a sweetheart and I want to fatten her up and have her heal before she leaves us. I will update. I secretly hope no one claims her because, we would like to adopt her out by the young women who works at the shelter she met Snagglepuss and fell in love with her. I will update soon .. Good night all!

Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to say to all and there fur children... Blessed Palm Sunday! And a good Pass over!

Honored Contributor

Greetings Dear Friends

Wishing all of you a very pleasant and peaceful day today.

Matty... I am convinced that Divine Intervention sent that precious kitty to you so that you could save her life. I have a strong feeling that she was abandoned and am praying with all of my heart that she is adopted by the young woman from the shelter.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

Good news about Snagglepuss being adopted into a loving home ... congratulations Matty6!

I come here each week for inspiration ... and it's good to hear everyone is having a peaceful day thus far.

Will be baking my usual ""natural"" peanut butter biscuit recipe this weekend for my dog's annual egg hunt ... they actually search for them (in plastic eggs) once the command is given ... this makes their ""mom"" so proud!

Esteemed Contributor

This will put a smile on every ones face here. Snagglepuss was found to be abandoned by his owner [according to animal control] Animal control wants to find this elderly couple who let this poor adorable sweetheart of a cat left behind with no defense to protect herself out on the streets of freehold NJ. Snaggle will be adopted over the weekend by Angel the lovely young women who lost her kitty Tease last month. It has been decided that Snaggle needs a forever loving home and Angel will give her one .. She will stay with us until Sunday when Angel will pick her up. The vet said that this poor cat has been out on the streets for quite awhile according to her exams and blood panels. Snaggle is healthy and happy with us she is our foster kitty and we are so happy she will be getting a home where she will be a indoor kitty from now on. Just a happy update! Blessed Palm Sunday to all!