Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner March 31 - April 6, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner March 31 - April 6, 2014

Happy Monday! After getting socked with _now yesterday, it is supposed to be up near 50 today and 60 tomorrow. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings Dear Friends{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Wishing each one of you a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,love and good health.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

We are trying to get back to normal after the loss of our dear girl. Libby and Tanya went back to school and Steven went back to work. I am working at home today. I watched the dogs at play in the backyard.. And I noticed Sandy was not with them... I called her and I ran to the back again and then I realized she is at the bridge. It will take me some time to get used to the idea that she is really gone. The rain is making it worse. Libby came up with the idea to see a movie. So we are going to have a real girls afternoon out when she gets home from school. First pizza and then a movie of her choice. I think we both need this now. Have a good day all!

Super Contributor

Matty ... I am still hurting for your family this week as well.

This morning I wrote a condolence card to my niece whose dog passed last Thursday. This occurred as she travels a great distance to Pittsburgh for chemo for bc (age 40).

As compassionate pet lovers, perhaps we can bless & brighten someone's day on the 'health boards' this week. I read some heartbreaking posts of those with cancer and possible cancer that need uplifted. Thankfully we are "there" for each other.

Looking forward to spring temperatures as this might give us a positive outlook for the week!

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies,

I am back after a rough week, last week. Up and down weather has not done well for my breathing or my lingering cough.{#emotions_dlg.blink} If I can make it through this week, we are out for spring break next week! You ladies have been on my mind!

Sheltie: Thank you for starting us off! Hugs and prayers to you.

Beastie: Hugs and prayers to you! You are such an inspiration!

Matty: More hugs and prayers to you and your family. Give Libby a hug from me.

LuvMySpaniels: Nice of you to continue to chat with us here. You have a wonderful heart and yes, we are all here for one another. Visiting the health boards to offer support and prayers was such a sweet idea.

MoJoV, Doxie, QsZoo, Dorothytoo, Xstitcher, NCOMA, NAT, dapet, teganslaw, sharke, emmiesmom and anyone else visiting this week: Great big hugs and prayers for all1

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

panda..

So sorry to learn that you haven't been feeling well.

Sending tons of very special prayers and Comfort Hugs your way ASAP!

(((((((((((((PANDA))))))))))))))

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2014 LuvMySpaniels said:

Matty ... I am still hurting for your family this week as well.

This morning I wrote a condolence card to my niece whose dog passed last Thursday. This occurred as she travels a great distance to Pittsburgh for chemo for bc (age 40).

As compassionate pet lovers, perhaps we can bless & brighten someone's day on the 'health boards' this week. I read some heartbreaking posts of those with cancer and possible cancer that need uplifted. Thankfully we are "there" for each other.

Looking forward to spring temperatures as this might give us a positive outlook for the week!

What a lovely thought and a lovely post. I wish there were more people like you in the world! God bless! Anna [aka matty6]

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2014 panda lady said:

I am back after a rough week, last week. Up and down weather has not done well for my breathing or my lingering cough.{#emotions_dlg.blink} If I can make it through this week, we are out for spring break next week! You ladies have been on my mind!

LuvMySpaniels: Nice of you to continue to chat with us here. You have a wonderful heart and yes, we are all here for one another. Visiting the health boards to offer support and prayers was such a sweet idea.

MoJoV, Doxie, QsZoo, Dorothytoo, Xstitcher, NCOMA, NAT, dapet, teganslaw, sharke, emmiesmom and anyone else visiting this week: Great big hugs and prayers for all1

Panda

Panda, You are in my prayers.. feel better soon! Anna{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/1/2014 Matty6 said:
On 3/31/2014 panda lady said:

Panda

Panda, You are in my prayers.. feel better soon! Anna{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} PS Lib says Hello and sends a cyber hug to you!Wink