Regular Contributor

This bunny momma needs prayer!

You might remember me posting within the past few months about my husband bringing home an abandoned bunny and also about the thyroid cancer and surgery that I am still recovering from. I appreciate all the kindness you have shown me and I really appreciate all those that were praying for me.

I posted earlier today on the health and fitness boards about how yesterday at my doctors appointment she found lumps in both of my breasts. I know it may be nothing and too soon to worry, but I do. After having had 2 different cancers in the past 6 years, this concerns me. I have been through so much this past 5-6 months (I won't post here since there are more details in the health & fitness boards) I just don't know how much more of this I can handle!

I just hope and pray that I do not have cancer again!

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement!

Respected Contributor

Re: This bunny momma needs prayer!

BlueJay , sending prayers and caring thoughts out to you. I think you are a lot like me always fear the worse. I have a hard time handling anything and yes I am a crier. I am going to pray that you get good news from your doctors and I understand what you are going through right this moment. Thinking about you and wishing the best for you.

Contributor

Warm wishes and good thoughts out to you, with prayers and care. Please think positive thoughts!

Honored Contributor

bluejay..

Sending tons of very special prayers and Comfort Hugs your way.

((((((((((((BLUEJAY))))))))))))

--------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Regular Contributor

Oh Bluejay-I just read this. I know you are a woman of faith and this is when you need to grab on tight. I remember when Red passed and I asked you if you knew of the picture with the cupped hands holding the tiny bird and you said yes. If God loves a tiny bird so much then how deeply must He love and care about you!!! When I had my lumps I was terrified so I know how this feels for you. Lean on God's promise to be with you every step of the way. He already know your needs and worries and is ready to carry you through the coming days.

You, sweet Bluejay, will be in my prayers!!! I wish I could be there to give you hugs and just listen to you speak your concerns. All I can send is my biggest cyber hugs and a listening ear from here as well as virtual tissues. I will check in later and see how you are doing.

Take good care and be strong!!

( Think of how many people you are reaching here by sharing your story. It just may make someone else feel like they are not alone and maybe some of our words of support will help them too. God's plan is often a mystery to us but He has things under controlSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Bluejay, sending you caring hugs tonight and will be keeping you in my prayers. {{{Bluejay}}}
Regular Contributor

On 3/27/2014 QsZoo said:

Oh Bluejay-I just read this. I know you are a woman of faith and this is when you need to grab on tight. I remember when Red passed and I asked you if you knew of the picture with the cupped hands holding the tiny bird and you said yes. If God loves a tiny bird so much then how deeply must He love and care about you!!! When I had my lumps I was terrified so I know how this feels for you. Lean on God's promise to be with you every step of the way. He already know your needs and worries and is ready to carry you through the coming days.

You, sweet Bluejay, will be in my prayers!!! I wish I could be there to give you hugs and just listen to you speak your concerns. All I can send is my biggest cyber hugs and a listening ear from here as well as virtual tissues. I will check in later and see how you are doing.

Take good care and be strong!!

( Think of how many people you are reaching here by sharing your story. It just may make someone else feel like they are not alone and maybe some of our words of support will help them too. God's plan is often a mystery to us but He has things under controlSmiley Happy

I am so glad to hear from you Q! You have been so kind and supportive of me the past few months with everything I have been going through.

Thank you for your comforting words and thank you for praying for me. You are such a blessing! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Regular Contributor

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers! I really appreciate it!

Super Contributor

You will be in my prayers. Please update when you can.
Respected Contributor

BlueJay...Sending a Hug from afar...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~