Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner March 24-30, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner March 24-30, 2014

Happy Monday! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Regular Contributor

Thanks SheltieSmiley Happy

Hope everyone and their loved ones have a Marvelous Monday. Snugs to the furkidsSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Good Meow-day Morning Greetings!

Wishing everyone a most wonderful day today and hoping that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,love and good health.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Also hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies too.Smile

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Good day Sheltie Mom and to all pet parents. A new week has been given to us to make a difference in someone's life!

(__/)
(='•'=)
('""')(''"")

Honored Contributor

We started a lawn project in the front yard and had to rent a tiller and we couldn't even start it ! took it back, guy wanted us to be sure to use it because he didn't want to refund the money, so, he set the controls and gave it back to us. We tried it again it ran, but, we couldn't engage the tines to go faster, so, he pretty well just worked up the dirt a couple of inchs over this dry Tx soil and hand dug down deep enough to put in the shrubs. Looks like c^ap out there, but, going to make the best of it.

Just glad, today, husband is gone !

Esteemed Contributor

Hello everyone... It has a been a very sad week for our family with the passing of Sandy .Lib took her loss very badly and she was our main focus .She is better now and is back in school. I am glad to be back on the boards..I am going to work tomorrow and it will feel better to get back to work after all the sadness we experienced over the weekend and the week before. I was also thinking of my Father and today my parents would have been married 64 years! [My father passed in 2005] I called my mother this morning and the first thing she said to me was... Do you remember what day this is? I said of course.. and we both shared some tears this morning. She will miss Sandy also. Take care everyone! Anna [aka Matty6].

Super Contributor

Matty,

Sorry for your loss. Life is difficult with so much pain and heartache ... you are in my prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/26/2014 LuvMySpaniels said:

Matty,

Sorry for your loss. Life is difficult with so much pain and heartache ... you are in my prayers.

Thank you dear. You are in mine. All of you girls are.

Occasional Contributor

Good morning Pet Chat friends! It's been a while, but I think of my friends here often and keep you and your furbabies in my prayers. Life has been busy. We have finally sold my Mom's house, and the closing is next Friday, 4/4. It will be another in a long line of very sad days for me. My childhood house that I called home for over 52 years. Well, it's just a building, right? The memories of my parents are in my heart and live there forever. A friend pointed out to me yesterday that this is the first time in many, many years that I don't have to take care of anyone but myself, my hubby and Yankee! I need to find out what to do next! It's an odd feeling, that's for sure.

Hi SheltieMom! I miss you!

Matty, I'm so sorry for your loss. You've come to the right place for comfort, as this group is the BEST.

I hope everyone is getting through this long, cold winter. Spring is here; it's just hiding a little bit in NJ for now! Brighter, sunnier, warmer days ahead!

Denise