Trusted Contributor

Companies that send coupons?

Hi Everyone. I have a lot of cats and am looking for offers from catfood companies that might send out coupons. It's extremely expensive to keep all of them well fed. We're always looking for deals. I really appreciate any help anyone might know of. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Companies that send coupons?

Sorry I can't help. I usually get them out of the Sunday papers. I just used mine at Walmart for Friskies cans. I also get ones for dry. Target is also near me and sometimes for food and litter with a $5 card given.

Esteemed Contributor

Try couponmom.com - you can find lots of coupons on there that you can print--they're for everything but they do often have different brands of cat food coupons of one kind or another. There are some other coupon sites that are safe - if I can find them, I'll post them here. Sometimes you can contact companies directly and ask if they can send you some coupons, and often you can find coupons on the company's website. Or, you can always resort to complaining - LOL{#emotions_dlg.lol}! That's a joke, but it's not...I have a cat with kidney disease and I have to try everything to get her to eat. I bought some Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers and some other flavors with "bits" etc. Neither of my two cats would touch the "bits" - I had to cut them with a knife they were so rubbery, so I contacted the company and told them I wasted my money, and they sent me some coupons. It was a legitimate complaint, I sure wasn't trying to put one over on anyone! Good luck - I only have two cats but one with kidney disease for three years and vet trips twice a week, in addition to blood work, etc. gets really expensive -so I look for sales and coupons both. All that said, I'm blessed every additional day I have her!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Just had another thought -- do the grocery stores you go to have coupons that you can load digitally to your store card? I just checked on Kroger (don't know if you have that store where you live), and there are several coupons on their website for catfood that you can load to your card. So that's just something else you can check out in your area. And some stores will let you combine a paper coupon with an electronic coupon for extra savings.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for the ideas. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I haven't used couponmom yet, but will go check it out. I do use Kroger coupons, but didn't know you could sometimes double up with paper coupons, that would help a lot.

I'm always so thankful for people like you, kittymom, who take such good care of their babies. I have a very spoiled inside one that is extremely picky, but loves gravy on anything. I'm always looking for gravy deals. She does the same thing, licks the gravy and leaves the rest.

I hope you have lots more quality time with your sick baby. She is very blessed to have such a caring person.

Thank you both for all the help and for taking time to respond.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

Call the 800 numbers of the different companies & inquire about their different products. Most will send coupons without even having to ask for them.