Honored Contributor

*Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In case anybody interested in why this group is in Pet Corner.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/pet+lovers/topic/421295/thanks-sheltie-mom.aspx

Honored Contributor

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

Monday March 3:

Billy and Victoria make love.

Kelly can never forgive Ben.

Hilary helps Neil.

Tuesday March 4:

Ian Ward receives a warning from Victor.

Nikki gives Summer advice.

Wednesday March 5:

Jill and Colin head off on a journey together.

Chloe and Kevin share a moment.

Thursday March 6:

Billy wants to know about Victoria and Stitch.

Chelsea needs Victor's help.

Friday March 7:

Kelly sparks Jack's interest.

Sharon and Nick indulge in passion.

Honored Contributor

Old Kelly is hitting the door, Dixie Martin of AMC fame will be taking over.

McClain is a two-time Daytime Emmy winner who began her daytime career in 1988 as AMC's Dixie Cooney. McClain remained with the show off and on through its network finale in September 2011. McClain then reprised her role in the Internet relaunch last year. In between AMC stints, McClain also appeared as Rosanna on As the World Turns. McClain first appeared on ATWT in April 2002. After a series of ins and outs, McClain returned to the show for its series finale in September 2010.

Since All My Children wrapped production last year, McClain has gone on to direct two films. Her first project, Flip Fantasia, is an official selection of the Macon Film Festival. McClain will release her memoir, Murdering My Youth, in March.

The old Kelley will tape her final scenes on March 14, and those scenes will air April 16. McClain, meanwhile, reports for work March 26 and hits the screen on April 24.

Honored Contributor

HEADS UP PEOPLE: PLEASE READ.............

Spoiler alert: Spring Fashion Show.

"Y&R" plans to have a big spring fashion show as part of a storyline involving Chelsea's (Melissa Claire Egan) new line, Chelsea Lawson for Jabot, reports TV Guide. The fashion show will air April 11 - 16, and feature a cameo by ex-"All My Children's" Jill Larson (ex-Opal), who will play the stressed out stage manager, and a crossover by "The Bold and the Beautiful" characters Rick (Jacob Young) and Caroline (Linsey Godfrey), who fly in from Los Angeles to attend. Incidentally, Caroline will cross paths with Genoa City's Noah, who is played by her real-life significant other, Robert Adamson.

Viewers can expect confusion and catfights throughout the fashion show, which takes place in the Genoa City Athletic Club ballroom, offered up by Lily (Christel Khalil) for the big event, especially when the stage manager struggles to keep things running smoothly behind-the-scenes with Lily, Chelsea, Chloe (Elizabeth Hendrickson) and Hilary (Mishael Morgan).

1#132.gif

Honored Contributor

Mon & beyond.............

Victoria arrives home and blurts to Billy that she just kissed another man. She says it was mild compared to him and Kelly. Billy asks if he's supposed to thank her. They start yelling. She says his feelings have eaten this family alive and she has to see Kelly everywhere. He rants about it being selfish and stupid. They love each other. They kiss and go upstairs to make love.

At Crimson Lights, Avery tells Dylan she is glad about him and Nick, and Ian Ward is locked up. "It's over." Dylan says it's not. He tells her about Ian's cryptic reference to a secret. He's determined to find out what he meant.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Cane asks Colin what he's really doing in Genoa City.

Jack asks Paul, "What can you tell me about the Ian Ward case?" Paul says, "This guy is going down for his crimes."

Ian says to Victor, "Victor Newman. The great man himself." Victor replies, "Ian Ward. Worthless maggot on the bottom of my shoe."

Posted Image

Honored Contributor

If I was Victoria I wouldn't touch Billy with a ten foot pole!
Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2014 loveschocolate said: If I was Victoria I wouldn't touch Billy with a ten foot pole!

I think that she kissed Stitch for that very reason...to tell Billy.

You're right, she should have sent him to be tested for every STD under the sun. Actually, since Victoria and Billy probably had already slept together since the ONS with Kelly, she needs to get herself tested, too. And I would make a point to tell Ms. Kelly that I had done so. Who knows how many times she has done this. Didn't you just want to reach into your tv and strangle her when she was begging (pitiful) Billy to come and see her so that they could 'talk'? About what, pray tell? And the fool Billy did it!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Yeah, that reeked big time. Billy , is digging own grave. I think Billy and Victurdia got lucky up in the shower before the Gala event. I don't feel sorry for her, sorry, she knows what she's got and doesn't care, so, don't come whining to me, sis what I would tell her if she was my sister, friend, etc.

Wish Victor would find out ahahahaha He's got a lot of catching up to do. LOL

Honored Contributor

spoilers again. Might be a little different.

Mon 3/3
The tension between Billy and Victoria hits a boiling point; Lily wonders why Hilary continues to be involved in her life.

Tue 3/4
Victor warns Ian Ward; Nikki helps Summer with her anger.

Wed 3/5
Colin and Jill go on an unexpected journey; Chloe has a moment with Kevin.

Thu 3/6
Billy asks Victoria about her connection to Stitch; Chelsea turns to Victor for help.

Fri 3/7
Kelly intrigues Jack; Noah talks to Victor; Nick and Sharon give into passion.

Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/1/2014 loveschocolate said: If I was Victoria I wouldn't touch Billy with a ten foot pole!

I think that she kissed Stitch for that very reason...to tell Billy.

You're right, she should have sent him to be tested for every STD under the sun. Actually, since Victoria and Billy probably had already slept together since the ONS with Kelly, she needs to get herself tested, too. And I would make a point to tell Ms. Kelly that I had done so. Who knows how many times she has done this. Didn't you just want to reach into your tv and strangle her when she was begging (pitiful) Billy to come and see her so that they could 'talk'? About what, pray tell? And the fool Billy did it!!

Ooops! I didn't mean to post on this one. I'll only post on the original one.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)