Honored Contributor

Sub-D/Firming Neck Therapy/NP Decolletage

I found several of the sets offered on QVC to be good values, which have ended up giving me Sub-D, the Firming Neck Therapy, and NP Décolletage, along with the other products I was particularly interested in with each set. I have briefly read the nine forum screen pages regarding Perricone's products, zeroing in on the neck chats. Reading the QVC product description on how to use, the description on the package itself, the forum discussions, and the customer reviews, it's easy to get confused. They differ slightly in what area to cover from the chin down.

The Sub-D appears to be for the chin and jawline (including behind the ears and the back of the neck), the Firming Neck Therapy for the neck, and the NP Décolletage for the chest. But it seems strange that you would be expected to start/stop each of the three products in their designated area, just to cover the entire chin to chest in one session. For instance, start with the Sub-D for the chin/jawline, then put the Firming Neck Therapy on the neck (not any higher or lower), and then use the NP Décolletage for the chest only.

However, depending upon which version you read or if you are listening to Dana, the three seem to overlap. It appears some of you are using the Firming Neck Therapy for the neck and chest; ditto with the NP Décolletage. I was using the Sub-D for not only the chin and jawline, but also the neck and chest.

I would appreciate any input from people who have been using Perricone products in the below-the-chin area. I also like Lyn in MI's straightforward answers to other questions and would be interested in her take on these three items. And I agree with other comments on her knowledge and have come to the conclusion that Perricone and/or QVC should at least give her the products at a greatly reduced price!

Thanks for your anticipated help on these three products and their use.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Sub-D/Firming Neck Therapy/NP Decolletage

I use the necollagtage and SubD... from jaw to bustline. Behind the ears, around the neck. I can't even tell you how much better my skin is.... it's easily taken 10-15 years off. Less noticeable sun damage, smoother, the lines around my neck are barely there. No ckicken skin! I agree, sometimes the directions are confusing, but the videos help and you can call Perricone and get great help. remember, a little goes a long way. I use a little plastic spatula to get the right amount and keep my products clean. I got the supersize SubD on AD with some other products and sometimes I hear hosts suggest use more since you have supersize. No! That's just a waste and won't improve results. I'm 45, fair, burn easily... so I use sunscreen over every day too, sometimes at night I put argan milk OVER it for extra moisture (I live where it's super dry). My first 1oz jar of SubD lasted over 3 months and I saw real results around 4-6 weeks. I actually took before and after because I anticipated good results, but the results are even better. I used the necollatage in the same way, under SubD, but I'm out right now and just using SubD which I think is sufficient. Bar far, the best neck cream I have ever used. I hope they work for you!

And frankly, I think SubD is all you need. Give it time. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I use both products and give them an A PLUS! I agree Perricone products have the worst directions in the industry. They basically say the same thing on everything they sell. If you have any questions call Perricone CS, they are very informed!

I had a hard time between the label directions and the online directions on QVC. I called Perricone CS, they had it totally right! The label directions are confusing and half right. Also, IMO it doesn't matter how high or low you put the cream. If you had ONLY neck cream you could put under neck to lower neck, near breast area. I have used sub D jaw line to lower neck. IMO neck cream is more hydrating than SUB D, but doesn't tighten the jaw and chicken neck like SUB D. If I could only buy one , I would choose Sub D. It is unique

Mrs Tina is totally right, do not over use the products. I am very frugal with Perricone product, and believe me it works. If you over indulged, is a waste only so much absorbs. The rest lays on skin , just wipes off on clothes. I actually use the La Mer technique with my product. I take a little product in fingers rub together with both hands, pat all over area , then I lightly massage in barely touching skin, Then I massage massage in better . I get less product over a larger area, and blended into skin better this way

Honored Contributor

Thank you MrsTina and shoekitty. I appreciate you taking the time to respond with what you have found works for you. Both responses have been very helpful to me.

Valued Contributor

The only neck product I have used from Dr. Perricone is the necolletage....LOVE IT!

I use it from the jawline to the chest area. Have wondered about the sub D but just haven't taken the plunge yet.....should I? Smiley Happy