Valued Contributor

Question about Deep Crease serum..........

I'm getting lines around mouth area and I'm thinking the glut dc serum might help. I've tried Isomers and don't like it at all. I wondered if I used the serum would I use another treatment product over it and then a moisturizer.

Really hope someone can help. I just started Retin A a couple times a week and now need to improve my skincare routine by adding some products that will really make a difference. I have really dry sensitive skin and I'm really fighting the aging issue.

Valued Contributor

Re: Question about Deep Crease serum..........

I guess no one posts here very often. I thought this would be the place to ask my question since it's the Perricone forum.

Occasional Contributor

I use the High potencey evening repair and realy like it....It also has retinol in it...my skin isn't dry ..it falls in the normal/combination catagory...If your using a retinol product and your skin is getting dry definately add a good moisturizer...for the deep creases a/c works well for lip lines and crows feet. I only have the a/c eye serum and I love it..it has helped my crows feet and upper lip lines a lot! but the new 2 bottle serums that just came out look like they might work really well for the lips and marionette lines too.. that's my next wish list purchase.....I think all his products work well and last quite a long while since you need such a small amount....I'd say try the deep crease and add a good moist. lotion ...you can always send it back if you don't like it.

Regular Contributor

On 3/8/2015 Nadine said:

I guess no one posts here very often. I thought this would be the place to ask my question since it's the Perricone forum.

You're in the right place. There isn't as much or as frequent a flow of traffic here as on the main Beauty Banter board, but there are several regulars here on the Perricone-specific board with a lot of Perricone experience (and over a long period of time).

I've tried countless products for marionette lines (from lip corners to chin) and lines above the upper lip. Nothing in my experience works better than the Deep Crease Serum. It doesn't take much product and with daily use it makes a very noticeable difference for me. Worth every penny.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the replies! On the perricone site the eye serum and the face serum are 199.99, I think that's a pretty good price compared to the Q, also no tax or shipping.