Super Contributor

Is Perricone so much better than other brands that it warrants the high price?

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Occasional Contributor

The no cosmetics are ten times better than any other line. I love the natural look. The first time in my life people think I am not wearing any make up and look gorgeous. I rotate Isomers, Skinn and Perricone products quarterly. Skincare efficacy is individual and evolving. What works for me in Wisconsin differs in summer (hot & humid) and winter (extreme cold and wind). Perricone & Skinn are best in winter.

Regular Contributor

If they work for you, they're probably worth the high price. If they don't work for you, they're probably not.

I only use the Acyl Glutathione Eye Lid Serum and I wouldn't be without it. My eye area looks great. Other Perricone products break me out.

Super Contributor

Katharita - I agree with you completely about the Eye Lid Serum. My once hooded-like eyelids are no more. My eyes are wide open and look 100% better. I never thought a product would have such great results. Along with the eye serum, I also use the C Ester which I would never be without. I also just got the tinted Face Finishing Moisturizer and love that too. I hate foundation and I just use the tinted FFM now - don't need anything else.

Trusted Contributor
I've been using Perricone for nearly six years. I learned early on that there are ways to purchase his products in a more affordable way. Those include QVC's TSVs, coupon codes and specials offered @ perriconemd.com.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Occasional Contributor

I also agree about the AC eye serum...it's amazing and I will never be without it...It has done wonders for my eyes. I've been using Perricone for about 2 years and wish I would have taken a before picture...my skin has never looked better. Yes his products are pricey but if it gives me good results then I'm willing to spend the money. I recently switched to all his new no make-up line and LOVE it...I recieve compliments about how nice my skin looks all the time and when I look back on pictures of me I can honestly say my skin looks better now in my 50's then back in my 30's. For me I am actually saving money now because I have found a line that my skins really loves...so I'm not spending a bunch of money every month trying out new lines and products that I just end up throwing away after a few months of using.