Not applicable

Hello!

I have been a Clinique product user for 37 years and decided to try Dr. Perricone's products! I was a little confused as to what products to start with. I ventured out and started with A267381 which is the 4 piece Power of Perricone. I am enjoying the products and see a difference in the texture of my skin, less signs of aging already and my skin is very soft! I am finding however that the cold plasma which is for daytime use is a bit dry making it harder to apply my foundation ( which is not Dr. Perricone's). I also do not know which products to use for cleansing my face as there are so many to choose from.

I am 57 and do not have a lot of aging lines on my face. I have some around my mouth and in between my eyebrows. a few around my eyes. My skin tends to be on the dry side. I would really appreciate some guidance as to which products would be appropriate for my skin type. I am fair ( not porcelain) with blue eyes and brown hair.

One other concern, When I purchased A267381the 4 piece Power of Perricone I was disappointed with the amount of product included in this purchase. It is an Auto Delivery item next delivery being in June. I do not see how these little jars can last until June.

Looking forward to working with you for a resolve to my questions and am very excited to move forward to other products in the future!

With much appreciation!

Cindy

Valued Contributor
Hi Nanskids-I don't have any real advice, just wanted to welcome you to the boards.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Welcome, Cindy!