Esteemed Contributor

No Foundation Foundation serum vs No Foundation Foundation

What is the difference, I have both and see none?
Honored Contributor

Re: No Foundation Foundation serum vs No Foundation Foundation

The serum is heavier and matte looking and does look like you are wearing makeup but the original is lighter and (at least on me) makes my skin glow and look like I am not wearing foundation. I know it's just not my perception because many times out of nowhere people have said my skin looks amazing. The serum is flat looking on me and my skin appears dull looking.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you. The serum looks orange looking. I have been using Mally led press powder and have gotten many compliments. I do use Dr. P,Sskin care and thought I would try this, but it might go back. I,'ll see in the day light today.
Frequent Contributor

Thank-you for posting this, I am just about out of the original NFF. I love the dewey look I get from using it, may have to try a different product instead of the new serum.

Esteemed Contributor

They still have the original NFF

Occasional Contributor

I have both and I agree...The serum gives you a matte finish, while the foundaton gives you a dewey look. I really like the new serum better but thats because I prefer a matte finish..I guess it's all in what you like and I love the fact that we now have more options!