Trusted Contributor

STOP OVERSELLING PRODUCTS, QVC

Don't have enough product to fill the recent Perricone TSV. STOP STOP STOP doing this.

Never remember this in years past. If you are not going to honor your orders, then DON'T SELL IT.

Trusted Contributor

Re: STOP OVERSELLING PRODUCTS, QVC

I bought four different colors of the recent Lock & Lock TSV. Two colors are now back ordered - that includes one set to be given as a Feb. 6 birthday gift. I am not happy.
Occasional Contributor

I believe some of the final quantities sold of the Perricone TSV were an advanced order to ship around 2/23.
Esteemed Contributor

I am on Back order for two Linea clothing items. Annoying!

Honored Contributor

My waitlist of compression trouser socks, not available anywhere else, were canceled. I believe there was only one on-air demo of the color group I wanted. Will they be back in 3 months costing $5 more than the original price? VERY discouraging!
Honored Contributor

Keeping a good track of their inventory seems to be an increasing challenge for them. I've had more orders and wait list orders cancelled by them in the past year or so than in the entire rest of the years I've been shopping with them... It's unacceptable, particularly when it seems that so much of what they now sell doesn't seem to be from 'stock' at all. It seems there are very few items for which QVC now chooses to maintain an inventory. So much is advance orders and items shipping directly from the manufacturer. This is not the finely tuned engine it once was in so many ways.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

If it has to be back ordered, or is an advanced purchase I hardly ever indulge them. I understand their reason for doing advanced purchases because it helps with inventory control, but if I have to wait a couple of months, I'll just skip it.

Honored Contributor

On 1/15/2015 kjae said:

Don't have enough product to fill the recent Perricone TSV. STOP STOP STOP doing this.

Never remember this in years past. If you are not going to honor your orders, then DON'T SELL IT.

You should have posted this in the QVC Suggestion Box section. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

On 1/15/2015 stevieb said:

Keeping a good track of their inventory seems to be an increasing challenge for them. I've had more orders and wait list orders cancelled by them in the past year or so than in the entire rest of the years I've been shopping with them... It's unacceptable, particularly when it seems that so much of what they now sell doesn't seem to be from 'stock' at all. It seems there are very few items for which QVC now chooses to maintain an inventory. So much is advance orders and items shipping directly from the manufacturer. This is not the finely tuned engine it once was in so many ways.

Yes, to everything you said, but the Q is likely to stay in my blood until...

Honored Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Southern Fried Chick said:
On 1/15/2015 stevieb said:

Yes, to everything you said, but the Q is likely to stay in my blood until...

At one time I would've thought the same but I'm finding it easier and easier to walk away. I'll likely always pick up the occasional thing here, after all, it's still an option and my goal is to maximize options not minimize them (unlike the Q, apparently...) but as it becomes less of a resource I see myself become a far less frequent shopper with them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...