Super Contributor

I was reading a link from a Beautylish email (I THINK that's where I saw it) and there was a piece on three or four new ?? Perricone toner-type products.

They each had a different highlighted ingredient depending on what issue you wanted to address. The only one I can recall was one with algae.

If I recall correctly, these were in clear bottles, not the brown, and looked pretty large -- at LEAST 4oz. The labelnig suggested fresh and natural.

I've tried to find out info on his site and by Googling, but haven't found any success. I'm kicking myself for not really making a note of what they were.

I don't know how old this article may have been, if it's something that's come and gone or something that's just on the horizon and about to be introduced.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm blathering about? :-) Thanks!!

Occasional Contributor

I think you are referring to the SUPER by Dr. Perricone line. It never fully caught on and was discontinued. It was really targeted for women in their 20's to 30's who were not going to delve into heavy duty anti-aging products just yet. They used a lot of natural ingredients like coconut oil, red algae, green apple, yogurt and other ingredients like that. I really loved the lush lips lip balm. I was disheartened to see the line discontinued.

Regular Contributor

I agree that you're seeing old info about the Super by Perricone line, which was sadly discontinued. There were several products that worked very well for me.

Occasional Contributor

Yes!! I loved the Super line ......esp. the Coconut Water Face Mist. I am almost out of my last bottle and wonder what I will do as a replacement. I found it to be my perfect makeup setting spray to get rid of that powdery look and just in l.o.v.e. with the truly natural coconut scent.