Regular Contributor

I just noticed in the insider schedule that Perricone is having a TSV on the 30th (of course I notice this AFTER purchasing a bunch of products today)! I should have waited {#emotions_dlg.mad} Anyway, does anyone know what the TSV will include in it? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Contributor
I, too, would like to know. Hope it's his make-up line.....
Trusted Contributor

Check out the Perricone page. Makeup is being shown in the image at the top of the page but not in the list of available products. That makes me think makeup might be part of the TSV.

Super Contributor

Looks like it's the 28th. If it's the make-up....I am ordering!

asltw

Trusted Contributor
On 12/10/2014 ASLTW said:

asltw

Absolutely, me too! Now THAT would be a great TSV - all of his items from the new makeup serum line that was launched - no foundation serum, bronzer, blush, concealer, mascara and lipstick.

That may be asking for too much though, no? Oh well, a girl can only hope.....

Regular Contributor
On 12/10/2014 ASLTW said:

asltw

I saw the 28th as well. I'm not sure now when it's going to be. I'm going to check with CS since the print version says the 30th and the online schedule says the 28th. Hmmm....don't want to miss it ESPECIALLY if it might be the no makeup collection. I'm pretty much up to my ears in Cold Plasma lol Would love some color products to brighten my face a little in winter.

Super Contributor

Still trying to find out what it is. Dana mentioned on her facebook page there is indeed a TSV kit on 12/28, but no clues what it will be.

asltw

Regular Contributor

Price is 159.96, available as single purchase or auto-delivery.

Includes:

• 6-fl oz Nutritive Cleanser
  • 1-fl oz Neuropeptide Night Cream
  • 0.5-fl oz Cold Plasma Eye
  • 2-fl oz Neuropeptide Necolletage
  • 2-fl oz Face Finishing Moisturizer
Not applicable
Hmmm...if you look under Perricone, the 12/28 broadcasts have now gone away, and the item number for early access to the TSV has now reverted to just the regular price. Something must have caused them to reschedule (not sure to when). Maybe they couldn't get enough inventory fast enough? So disappointed, was really looking forward to a Perricone TSV.
Trusted Contributor

The TSV price is available if you got the shop early email and use that link.