New Contributor

Which product(s) to start with?

I'm a Philosophy/Beauti Control user; however, nothing seems to work on my forehead lines/wrinkles. I'm 38 and have issues with forehead wrinkles, crows feet, and pores are visible. Any suggestions on where to start with Perricone for that? I've heard good reviews of this line.

Thanks,

Erica

Super Contributor

Re: Which product(s) to start with?

Hi, I am new to Perricone also and having been using the Formula 14 and his No Foundation foundation for about a month now. I really like both of these products. The Formula 14 is kind of a be all, do all and so makes my skin care routine simpler. I have not tried his cleansers. I really like CeVa hydrating cleanser and am sticking with that right now. Oh, I have normal skin with an oily t zone. Hope this helps.

Super Contributor

Whoops, my bad. It is Formula 15, not 14.

Occasional Contributor

If you want to try one great product, I recommend the cold plasma. They market it as a "booster" for other products, but I love it all by itself even under the eyes. You can use it sparingly so the jar will last a while. I have oily/combination skin, and the cold plasma disappears into my skin with no greasiness. Think of it as a creamy serum. Stick with your Philosophy cleansers. Cleansers don't stay on your skin long enough to justify spending a ton of money on them. Nothing could make me give up my Micro-Delivery Facial Wash!