Contributor

I ordered this TSV and these are my first products from Dr. Perricone. Does anyone see a difference with these products? I'm debating if I should return it and continue using Philosophy, Dr. Denese's and Josie Maran products...haven't really noticed a difference in my skin any different from other products I have been using. I was hoping the eye cream would help with dark circles under my eyes.

Valued Contributor

This is my second week of using the products and so far my skin is looking more even and smoother. I also started with the NP night cream and NP daycream.

I really think you should give the products at least 30 days. Wtth the extended return policy right now you'll still be able to return.

Frequent Contributor

I love Perricone products. I think you need to give it more time. Many of his products can take up to 30 days to work well. My fiance uses the blue plasma eye orbital and he loves it. He had horrible bags under his eyes and now his skin is firm and the wrinkles are far less. I received the TSV and will keep it since I do well with most of his products.