Valued Contributor

Received email for special coming up, anyone ordering?

I'm so tempted, it has the cold plasma etc. I'm thinking about ordering the night cream along with the three piece set. Reviews for the night cream look pretty good.

My skin is very sensitive and dry and perricone seems to dry me out but I keep trying to find something that will work for me. I think the cold plasma will be good for my skin.

Can't decide what I would use in the morning, any suggestions?

I seem to be losing the battle lately, skin just isn't looking good and I'm getting more lines. Really need a good line of products that will make a difference.

Super Contributor

Re: Received email for special coming up, anyone ordering?

Borghese HAS A GREAT CHOICE IN MUD MASK. I apply one i prefer 3 times a week, after rinsing I then apply either Elizabeth Grant or Borghese Cura Forte,

Occasional Contributor

I probably would have if I had not discovered the new Hyalo Plasma. It is my new go-to everyday product. I will continue to use cold plasma some days, but I think I'm done with blue plasma and the orbital eye product. The cold plasma and the hyalo plasma both work just as well under my eyes, and I am not crazy about the tacky feeling I get with the blue plasma.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the replies! Not sure what to do at this point. Keep thinking I need to cancel before it's to late but I need help with my skin and I've tried so many lines without any results.

I still use Somme Institute off and on but I think I need a major boost to my skincare routine.

Trusted Contributor

RockChick - perriconemd.com launched a special this morning. The offer is for the Hyalo Plasma for $121.50 on Replenishment and each shipment includes a full size of their Vitamin C Ester Serum. Free Shipping and no tax for some states.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

Nadine - I am a fan of all 3 products in this TSV. I began using the Cold Plasma Face shortly after it launched. It totally resolved the issue I had with redness. I wouldn't go a day without it. I use the Blue Plasma products every PM after cleansing. It only takes a small amount of each of them. I wait for 15 minutes after I apply them to allow for absorption before I apply my Vit C Ester 15 (face) and Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum. Since you have issues with dryness, you want to use a moisturizer recommended for dry skin. imho, Cold Plasma is not moisturizing and cannot replace a moisturizer for those with dry skin.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Valued Contributor

Thanks for Lyn. I didn't cancel the orders. I was kind of on the fence yesterday but I have used the cold plasma and liked it. I'm hoping I like the night cream product. My skin is sensitive and can react to many things.

I have the face finishing moisturizer, actually bought one and got one free awhile back

New Contributor

so glad I got the tsv!!! I am really enjoying all the products!!! I was so afraid of getting the cold plasma because of the reviews here and the really bad fish smell...... so far so good!!! I am excited to try more Perricone's products in the future!!

Contributor

I did not get a message from Perricone about their special and I am signed up to receive emails. I guess we can't get too much of Perricone on us and I wonder how to apply it all. I am waiting for the TSV Cold Plasma and I think we are to use that at night?

Contributor

On 10/28/2014 BlondeVenus said:

I did not get a message from Perricone about their special and I am signed up to receive emails. I guess we can't get too much of Perricone on us and I wonder how to apply it all. I am waiting for the TSV Cold Plasma and I think we are to use that at night?

Hi RRR/DowntonAbbey--oops I mean BlondeVenus.