Contributor

Acyl-Glutathione Deep Crease Serum

I received an email this morning from Perricone MD, BOGO on the AG- Deep Crease Serum. It does not appear to be available on QVC. Of course, the reviews on the Perricone website are good, but I would love to know if any of you have used it.

TIA

http://www.perriconemd.com/product/acyl-glutathione+deep+crease+serum.do?code=two4you&mobile=off&sc...

Super Contributor

Re: Acyl-Glutathione Deep Crease Serum

You beat me to it CathyinCA - I was just going to post the same thing. I do use the cream and am having great results from it. However, I would also like to know if anyone uses the serum and if it is worth it.

Trusted Contributor

I have combination skin and I prefer the Acyl-Gluathione serum to the cream. This BOGO is a great deal!
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

Thanks, lyn. I think I'll go for it.

Contributor

On 10/5/2014 mp0324 said:

Thanks, lyn. I think I'll go for it.

Ditto for me. Thank you, Lyn!

Cathy

Esteemed Contributor

I was going for it and then began to think, if they are giving two for the price of one and Perricone never lowers the price, could it be the stuff is old and they have to get rid of it?

The one on the Q site is 185.00 for Neuro peptide deep wrinkle serum. Is it the same thing?

Please your thoughts. They are giving a no foundation foundation deluxe with it.

Honored Contributor

On 10/5/2014 qvcaddition said:

I was going for it and then began to think, if they are giving two for the price of one and Perricone never lowers the price, could it be the stuff is old and they have to get rid of it?

The one on the Q site is 185.00 for Neuro peptide deep wrinkle serum. Is it the same thing?

Please your thoughts. They are giving a no foundation foundation deluxe with it.

They are NOT the same. Acyl-Glu...is a totally different product line. I'm sorry, I am not an 'ingredient' person...maybe lyn can address it better for us but it is a totally different item.

I LOVE anything ACYL! If I had to ditch all other products and only keep one line...acyl is it. I have seen a noticeable reduction in the hard creases on my face as well as small crinkles.

I have used acyl since it was first introduced. While I prefer the cream in the tub, the bottled acyl serum is wonderful. It absorbs wonderfully and is never sticky or tacky. I use it both at night and in the morning...and can still apply my daily makeup perfectly over it. The acyl eye lid cream is my ultimate favorite.

Most products have an expiration date...I doubt they will send something old.

I have been on an AD w/ Perricone for the acyl eye lid and the acyl serum for over a year now and I get a full size Neuro cleanser for free with each shipment. I have never received old products.

It is a great deal! I have 3 bottles of the serum already at home or I would jump on it.

Super Contributor

Thanks, RespectLife. Now I'm really glad I ordered it. I have had such good results from the cream and I can't say enough about the eyelid serum. That has really made a difference in my eye area. I'm also glad this deal comes with a no foundation foundation. Been wanting to try it (hope it's the light shade).

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot find an expiration date on any of my Perricone bottles and I order a lot. Just seems funny that they are giving two for the price of one, when you never get a break with his products. I'm glad everyone happy for the offer, guess I'm just spectical in today's day and age, nothing for nothing. I'm on the fence.

Respected Contributor

I believe Perricone's products have a 2 year shelf life (or maybe just the products I asked about in the past) but you can check with them (they don't have actual expiration dates printed on the bottles but numbers as far as I know).

I tried the Acyl cream previously and didn't think it did anything for me, so I was a bit skeptical to try the serum. Not sure if it is worth trying BOGO -- right now I'm using the Isomers Glutithiosome serums and I'm still undecided on those as well, but haven't been using long enough to properly assess.