Super Contributor

Does anyone know when Dr. Perricone products will be on QVC again?

Thank you and sweet rest tonight.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know when Dr. Perricone products will be on QVC again?

Their next TSV is scheduled for 10-20-14...

Tune in to QVC for Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals
Monday, October 20, 2014 from Midnight – 1 a.m., 3 – 4 a.m., 9 – 10 a.m., 3 – 4 p.m. ET
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

Thank you so much.

Trusted Contributor

You're welcome. The TSV is super-size Plasma kit:

Super-size collection of plasma products for both face and eye. The Blue Plasma helps exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. The Blue Plasma Orbital Eye exfoliates the area around the eye to rejuvenate and refresh. The Cold Plasma is a lightweight formula that helps address the appearance of aging and can be used all over the face and eye area. Receive: (1) 4-oz Blue Plasma. (1) 1-oz Blue Plasma Orbital Eye and (1) 2-oz Cold Plasma. Receive this item with one-time shipping and handling approximately every five months for two years.
©QVC.com
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

Do you know the cost? Thank you for letting us know.

Honored Contributor

I am waiting for the 2 for one Neuropeptide Facial Cream to surface again. Dog gone it, I think they had it a few months back, but I forgot. May 2013 I bought the 2 tubes, I just ran out

Super Contributor

Was your Neuropeptide Cream real runny and watery? I can open mine after I shake it and it just pours out and Perricone said that was defective Neuropeptide Facial Cream........it should be a cream and mine is not.......no way it will last me until the next shipment. So I don't use it every day.........

Super Contributor

On 10/7/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

Was your Neuropeptide Cream real runny and watery? I can open mine after I shake it and it just pours out and Perricone said that was defective Neuropeptide Facial Cream........it should be a cream and mine is not.......no way it will last me until the next shipment. So I don't use it every day.........

If Perricone said it was defective, then #1) why didn't he replace it for free, and #2.)

why in the world would you still use it in your face. ???????????

Frequent Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Remee said:

If Perricone said it was defective, then #1) why didn't he replace it for free, and #2.)

why in the world would you still use it in your face. ???????????

Defective as in runny..not poison. What's up with everybody? Would you say anything like that in RL? Geesh
Valued Contributor

what is wrong with You?