Trusted Contributor

Mine is now "in progress." I would love to hear from others once they have used the new Perricone product.

Super Contributor
Mine is tooSmiley Happy. I'm still trying to figure out where to out this in my normal routine when I get it! I pretty much ordered without knowing too much about it because it's in the plasma family and I love everything else plasma...haha Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Shipped. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Mine shipped yesterday too, but will likely not get here until Monday. I can't wait to try it but I better try and figure out when to use it in my routine before it gets here...haha!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Trusted Contributor

Mine arrived today. I have it sitting upright to reconform itself to the jar. It arrived as kind of a blob of gel in a small jar. It felt nice on my hand but looked weird. Hopefully, it will look better after sitting at room temp in an upright position for a while.

Trusted Contributor
I should receive mine on Monday. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I think I'll apply it right after Cold Plasma, but might call Perricone CS to get their recommendation on how it fits into my AM/PM routine.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Contributor

Mine arrived today. I am thinking about applying it after OVM and before the Neuropeptide Facial Cream in the Morning and before the Neuropeptide Night Cream in the evenings. I don't see how it can last 90 days...maybe if I wet my hands before applying?

Super Contributor

So has anyone who received this figured out when/how to use it yet?! haha....{#emotions_dlg.lol} I really wasn't sure since it says to use on properly cleaned skin and it "works well" in conjunction w/ other plasma line products. Last night I used my blue plasma then used this over it. Normally I would use a retinol product as well, but I didn't want to overdo it. This a.m. I used it after my cold plasma then photo plasma on top. Normally I'd use formula 15 or neuropeptide cream before the photo plasma. Anyone else try something different or is there no one way to do it? Way too early to make a judgement on it though so I can't respond to any of those kind of questions.

Trusted Contributor
dal - based on the Application information on the Hyalo Plasma box, I decided to apply it after Cold Plasma in my routine, so last night I cleansed, applied Serum Prep, Vitamin C Ester, Cold Plasma, Hyalo Plasma and NP Firming Moisturizer. This morning I cleansed, applied Serum Prep, Cold Plasma, Hyalo Plasma, OVM and Photo Plasma.

I called PerriconeMD yesterday, but my CSR didn't answer. I plan to call her again this evening and confirm with her that the Hyalo Plasma should be applied after (or in place of) Cold Plasma and prior to a PerriconeMD Treatment product (except Vitamin C Ester).
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

Thanks Lyn! I forgot I have the vitamin C ester as well and I think I applied that before the hyalo or CP this a.m.....I'd love if this replaces something and I could eliminate a step/product!