Respected Contributor

No Makeup, Makeup - All have SPF, wonder how the wear holds up to minerals in heat

I normally wear my Minerals on Vacation and they hold up in the heat "pretty well"

anyone know how the new Makeup/Makeup holds up in the heat? I love that they all have SPF and it may be a good thing to have with me while on vacation (November)

Occasional Contributor

Re: No Makeup, Makeup - All have SPF, wonder how the wear holds up to minerals in heat

I just bought the No Foundation serum foundation and wore it out in the heat all day and 12 hours later, it was still going strong. This is now my favorite foundation. I have combination skin and most foundations don't last all day for me. The coverage is good and buildable. I also tried the blush and liked it too. I really like that it has SPF 30. I was out in the sun for hours and did not get sunburn on my face. This was recommended by a Perricone rep in a Nordstrom store. They don't have it yet, so I went to Sephora to get it.

Respected Contributor

Re: No Makeup, Makeup - All have SPF, wonder how the wear holds up to minerals in heat

I have loved the serum, blush and lipstick products that I have tried. The mascara burned by eyes which was very unusual. Got them all in a special kit from Perricone for $75. A great bargain in my opinion.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

On 9/28/2014 JBinRWC said:

I have loved the serum, blush and lipstick products that I have tried. The mascara burned by eyes which was very unusual. Got them all in a special kit from Perricone for $75. A great bargain in my opinion.

I did end up ordering that kit from Perricone and I have to agree with you, the mascara burned my eyes and that has never happened to me (I normally use Tarte and of course plan to stick with Tarte)

The foundation does seem to last all day and the blush is nice too, I dab a little on my apples of my cheeks and use a brush to work it in and back and it seems to last all day too.

I wish the lip color had just a HINT more color, I like it but like just a tad bit more color, maybe they will come out with other colors later.

All in all, I think I like it!

Super Contributor

I kept waiting for a special on the no makeup from the Q. and it hasn't happened, so I broke down and ordered the no blush and can't wait to try it. If I like the no blush, I'll try the no foundation next.