Contributor

Neuropeptide vs. Cold Plasma/Acyl Glutathione

I use the neuropeptide cleanser, activator, deep wrinkle serum, conformer, face cream, night cream,, eye therapy, and firming moisturizer. I also use the Acyl Glutathione eyelid serum and deep wrinkle as well as all of the cold plasmas. Do you think I could cut out the cold plasma and Acyl glutathione components and see more or less the same results? I am getting product fatigue! My concerns are firming with minor wrinkles and rather stubborn tear troughs
Respected Contributor

Re: Neuropeptide vs. Cold Plasma/Acyl Glutathione

Is Perricone MD much better than Philosophy. I was at Ulta today and the young woman suggested I try it as it has the best products. Thanks

Super Contributor

I never got benefit from Philosophy and I purchased everything in Philosophy but I was also younger........now being 57 I don't think Philosophy would help me at all....I did not like their medical line at all.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Tribalknowledge said: I use the neuropeptide cleanser, activator, deep wrinkle serum, conformer, face cream, night cream,, eye therapy, and firming moisturizer. I also use the Acyl Glutathione eyelid serum and deep wrinkle as well as all of the cold plasmas. Do you think I could cut out the cold plasma and Acyl glutathione components and see more or less the same results? I am getting product fatigue! My concerns are firming with minor wrinkles and rather stubborn tear troughs
I would call Perricone CS and ask for product recommendations based on your primary complexion concerns. My understanding is that NP Facial Conformer replaces other facial treatments. I will not be without Cold Plasma because it resolved my issues with redness. I also LOVE the Acyl Glutathione Eye Serum. It keep my 62 year old eyelids smooth.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Contributor

I really appreciate your response! I use the Conformer three days a week and the facial cream the other days. In Dr. Perricone's blog, it recommended the Facial Contour (Facial Cream) in addition to the Contour, although I don't know if it was recommended to be layered on top of the Conformer. I should probably try leaving out the Eye Serum for a few days and see if the Facial Cream does the same for the upper eyes alone. I should also try skipping the Deep Crease Serum to see if the Night Cream suffices as it is supposedly the ultimate wrinkle treatment. I understand that the Cold Plasma is supposed to intensify the effects of what is layered on top of it, I'll keep that for now.

Trusted Contributor

Tribalknowledge - the Deep Crease Serum was included in a Q TSV some time back. I used it off and on, because I received it in the TSV.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Esteemed Contributor

As good as Perricone products are it is the number of so called specialty items which, when you cut to the chase, are designed to perform the same task -- hydrate, even complexion, and smooth wrinkles. Given you will spend several hundred dollars putting a Perricone regimen together, I would not rely on an sales floor person at a store like Ulta to advise me. In stores like Ulta and Sephora the sales people are informed about the names of the products within the brands sold in the store, but they are not intensely trained on their specific uses. I would call Perricone customer service and let them make a regimen suggestion based on your specified needs.